Bruce Lee vs Anderson Silva

Originally Posted by oXo yzarc oXo

fighting aint got @%$% to do with weight ... its about the fighter, his style and his heart ...

Bruce Lee is my fav ever. HOWEVER, we gotta be real when talking about this -- Silva can push 200lbs and still be in somewhat good shape. At his peak, Bruce was pushin 150. Weight does make a difference. Let's do this - Pick one current fighter that fights at 150ish that you would put against Silva. I hope you come up with none.

because, its very rare that a fighter can outclass his own genetic shortcomings gracies, shamrock (frank), lee, pacqiao ... to name a few. but if a fighter is good enough, the weight doesnt matter, its just that most fighters are all on the same plane, so a smaller dude is usually gonna get rocked.

personally feel UFC should be a free for all (wrt weight) tournament, instead of the politics that weighed (heh) boxing down. they need to decide whos fit to fight, and setup a super6 or w.e for UFC. all of this guessing the lb4lb without having them fight is crazy, its speculation.

if everyone fought, and you have ONE winner per year, the whole year is a crazy tournament ... everyone is into it.

once you get knocked out the tourney you can have purse fights, for undercards but still have the MAIN UFC TOURNAMENT as the main event, no heavy, middle, light, feather nonsense, the cream will rise.

i dont care how much you weigh, bruce kicked a punching bag that weighed 300lbs to the ceiling ... one kick.

because, its very rare that a fighter can outclass his own genetic shortcomings gracies, shamrock (frank), lee, pacqiao ... to name a few. but if a fighter is good enough, the weight doesnt matter, its just that most fighters are all on the same plane, so a smaller dude is usually gonna get rocked.

personally feel UFC should be a free for all (wrt weight) tournament, instead of the politics that weighed (heh) boxing down. they need to decide whos fit to fight, and setup a super6 or w.e for UFC. all of this guessing the lb4lb without having them fight is crazy, its speculation.

if everyone fought, and you have ONE winner per year, the whole year is a crazy tournament ... everyone is into it.

once you get knocked out the tourney you can have purse fights, for undercards but still have the MAIN UFC TOURNAMENT as the main event, no heavy, middle, light, feather nonsense, the cream will rise.

i dont care how much you weigh, bruce kicked a punching bag that weighed 300lbs to the ceiling ... one kick.

Bruce Lee would get his !@! kicked
laugh.gif

I never got these threads.

BRUCE LEE KNOWS WING-CHUN

THAT ALONE WILL CRAP ON ANY BOXING/KICK BOXING MOVES

I SEEN TRAINERS WHO TRAIN PRO-BOXERS

SPAR WITH A WING CHUN FIGHTERS

THE PRO-TRAINER AINT LAND ONE PUNCH ON DUDE WHO WAS WAY SHORTER AND SMALLER THAN HIM

AND HE WAS FAST AS CRAP GOING AT THE WING-CHUN DUDE

HE WAS AMAZED BY YOUNG DUDE AND WANTED TO TRAIN HIM ON THE SPOT

THE THING IS SILVA WOULDNT LAND ONE PUNCH ON BRUCE LEE ....

HE WOULD PROBABLY GET PISSED OFF AND TRY TO WRAP HIM UP ( ALL MMA FIGHTERS DO ANYWAY)

AND BRUCE WOULD TAKE HIM DOWN IN A WRAP UP

PLUS REMEMBER BRUCE KNOWS MIXED MARTIAL ARTS

AT THE END OF THE DAY

WING-CHUN >>>>> ANY BOXING/MMA FIGTHER

BRUCE LEE KNOWS WING-CHUN

THAT ALONE WILL CRAP ON ANY BOXING/KICK BOXING MOVES

I SEEN TRAINERS WHO TRAIN PRO-BOXERS

SPAR WITH A WING CHUN FIGHTERS

THE PRO-TRAINER AINT LAND ONE PUNCH ON DUDE WHO WAS WAY SHORTER AND SMALLER THAN HIM

AND HE WAS FAST AS CRAP GOING AT THE WING-CHUN DUDE

HE WAS AMAZED BY YOUNG DUDE AND WANTED TO TRAIN HIM ON THE SPOT

THE THING IS SILVA WOULDNT LAND ONE PUNCH ON BRUCE LEE ....

HE WOULD PROBABLY GET PISSED OFF AND TRY TO WRAP HIM UP ( ALL MMA FIGHTERS DO ANYWAY)

AND BRUCE WOULD TAKE HIM DOWN IN A WRAP UP

PLUS REMEMBER BRUCE KNOWS MIXED MARTIAL ARTS

AT THE END OF THE DAY

WING-CHUN >>>>> ANY BOXING/MMA FIGTHER

Bruce Lee GOAT. This is coming from a huge Anderson fan. Bruce Lee > All. That is it. End of discussion.

Bruce Lee GOAT. This is coming from a huge Anderson fan. Bruce Lee > All. That is it. End of discussion.

As someone who has trained jeet kun do, wing chun, bjj, Greco roman and muay Thai I say lee wins... Silva showboats and would likely get caught with a flying knee whilst trying to be cute.

The human body is fragile... Doesn't take much to put someone out of commission.

As someone who has trained jeet kun do, wing chun, bjj, Greco roman and muay Thai I say lee wins... Silva showboats and would likely get caught with a flying knee whilst trying to be cute.

The human body is fragile... Doesn't take much to put someone out of commission.

someone help me out witht the embed, its not working for me right now:

+%%*#%@%+!!# fighting bulls to get his 6th dan ... ill look for the bruce lee letter.

Naa naa,this dude did not just slice of a bull horn with his hand. 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 if that's real

someone help me out witht the embed, its not working for me right now:

+%%*#%@%+!!# fighting bulls to get his 6th dan ... ill look for the bruce lee letter.

Naa naa,this dude did not just slice of a bull horn with his hand. 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 if that's real

laugh.gif
 @ people thinking Bruce Lee would not beat Silva. He was a pure bred martial artist with decades of training under his belt who had the charisma and personality to be an actor - Not the other way around

laugh.gif
 @ people thinking Bruce Lee would not beat Silva. He was a pure bred martial artist with decades of training under his belt who had the charisma and personality to be an actor - Not the other way around

I agree with you on having no weight classes.. that's how UFC started.. however, I was just responding to you saying that weight has "nothing" to do w/ it. I believe it's a factor that should be seriously considered, equivalent to speed, and endurance. If the fight went to the ground, having a 200 lber on top with a 150 lb frame is not easy to escape, for anyone -

EDIT: Oh ya and don't get it twisted.. I'm one of the biggest Bruce fans there are.. I prob still have about 20 Bruce Lee books.. one of his personal mottos sticks as mine today, "Walk On."

I agree with you on having no weight classes.. that's how UFC started.. however, I was just responding to you saying that weight has "nothing" to do w/ it. I believe it's a factor that should be seriously considered, equivalent to speed, and endurance. If the fight went to the ground, having a 200 lber on top with a 150 lb frame is not easy to escape, for anyone -

EDIT: Oh ya and don't get it twisted.. I'm one of the biggest Bruce fans there are.. I prob still have about 20 Bruce Lee books.. one of his personal mottos sticks as mine today, "Walk On."

smh at the ignorance of people saying bruce lee was only an actor....he was a trained fighter first before ever becomin an actor.  yall aint never seen the bruce lee biopic dragon lol.  bruce lee was so fast he actually had to SLOW down in movies. 

smh at the ignorance of people saying bruce lee was only an actor....he was a trained fighter first before ever becomin an actor.  yall aint never seen the bruce lee biopic dragon lol.  bruce lee was so fast he actually had to SLOW down in movies. 

Back
Top Bottom