bruh... cop breaks window and tazes man during a traffic stop

and this is why they get away with what they do

instead of demanding justice and to be treated as men soo many of us are willing to get down on their knees for massa
Bruh how naive are you to think anything will change?...the only way it'll change is by waiting out till this generation of officers get older and retire and making the recruitment process of new officers much harder and selective, specially the psych part....some of these dudes exhibit legit sociopathic characteristics that should have raised a red flag during the recruitment process....for the time being us demanding justice won't get us anything, but a beatdown, time wasted, money wasted, property damage, destroying our pride and in worst case scenario getting filled with bullets or choked to death....all because you wanted to excercise some false sense of civil rights
roll.gif
worth it?...I think not.
On the topic of training police and making police programs better for the future. @CashBanks, whats your experience with NY State Troopers?

City cops around here are dumb as rocks still but honestly I think NY does an excellent job with their Trooper recruitment.  I've actually taken the NYST test, and thats just the first step of many to even get into an Acadamy.

Much of my opinions on "good cops" are because of the NYSP that I've met and known.  So I'm curious as to whether or not you've had experiences with NYSP upstate here.

On the topic of training police and making police programs better for the future. @CashBanks
, whats your experience with NY State Troopers?

City cops around here are dumb as rocks still but honestly I think NY does an excellent job with their Trooper recruitment.  I've actually taken the NYST test, and thats just the first step of many to even get into an Acadamy.

Much of my opinions on "good cops" are because of the NYSP that I've met and known.  So I'm curious as to whether or not you've had experiences with NYSP upstate here.

Troopers are usually cool as **** honestly, I work with a few (current and retired) most are pretty straight forward cats, would rather do their job and go home.

It's local cops that are a pain in the ***.

Last edited:
Troopers are usually cool as **** honestly, I work with a few (current and retired) most are pretty straight forward cats, would rather do their job and go home.

It's local cops that are a pain in the ***.

Honestly the worst type of NYPD cops are those in their 1-5th year from my experience, dudes are out in these streets really trying to prove something...no chill or respect whatsoever...guess since they are abused as rookies in their precinct...they then go and take it out on civilians, is freaking sad and demeaning having some 22 year old rook legit disrespect you because he felt like it, my last encounter was on Fordham rd about 6 years ago parked in front of a bank, had my music on and my phone in my lap, these dudes were on foot patrol, obvious rooks...about 23 years old...dude legit walked next to my car and reached into my car and snatched my phone, cursed me out and told me that I shouldn't drive with the phone on my lap, I'm like "huh" I was parked...the second I tried to even speak back dude is forcing my door open telling me to get the **** out....bros I thought I was gonna lose it, but took a deep breath and calmly got out and stood in front of my car and gave this dude my ID and registration...everyone was just watching...I felt violated...dude checked me up and saw I was clean, write me up 2 separate tix for my 2 tinted windows and couldn't even have the decency to hand me back my phone, dude just threw it in my car...and told me to get lost and consider myself lucky...I don't know if I was victim of some sort of initiation but the whole thing was legit wild....after that I got in my car drove away from the Main Street, parked my car and broke down out of pure anger...I couldn't believe what this dude pulled on me and all I wanted was to legit slit his throat...glad I didn't let my emotions get the best of me, because I'm sure that's the excuse he was looking for to land an arrest and a free justified beat down....there is no winning with them, is their way or THEIR WAY...sometimes we may come across an actual nice officer in the street, but when faced with one on a power trip, is best not to test him, you'll lose.

So Steezy you really gonna tell the black dudes on here that their best strategy is pick your battles and wait it out. It is very nice that cops left you alone as you became older, brothers don't get that treatment. :smh:

So Steezy you really gonna tell the black dudes on here that their best strategy is pick your battles and wait it out. It is very nice that cops left you alone as you became older, brothers don't get that treatment. :smh:

They didn't leave me alone, just my interaction with them is for some reason a lot smoother now...I don't know what gave you the impression young Spanish men have it any easier with NYPD here...we don't get any better treatment bro..

Yea iight, got pulled over by a useless ***** unmarked, dude said it "LOOKED" like I was on the phone and wrote me the ticket ANYWAY even though he had no actual proof I was on the phone. 
Were you actually on the phone?

NT full of online activists....dudes are outraged by the injustice and pass judgement on those who think is not worth the risk to fight against the police, yet I'm sure they won't put their lives on the line if ever faced with a situation where is them vs a cop.
This is true 

one here doing a whole bunch of lip flapping 

knowing damn well they turn into Terrence Howard from the movie crash

but regardless it od of the officers 

Situation EASILY could have been avoided, too many ignorant people on NT. Comply with the cop and all of this could be avoided. Smh
it looked like they were complying to an extent. again we don't have the complete story but seemed like they were scared because of what has been going on lately. looked like the cops were bsing and making things up but can't say for certain.

when cops try to use their power to make you do things you are not required to do or start lying to flex their authority, it becomes a diff game, cuz then your rights and well being goes out the window. at that point you feel threatened and complying with them as opposed to what u are required to do by law become two diff things.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom