Bruh Jodeci about to drop another Classic Album

Feel like 95 again
View media item 1378465
W447

Bruh, I'm ready for this.

Was just riding home with the wifey listening to Jodeci tonight.

Amazing how it's been 2 decades but their music has the same sound. Crazy how talented musicians just know the right formula.

A lot of nters were made off jodeci and rkelly

Last edited:
See this the thing I'm curious about
Is this like new music that was recently recorded
Or old music that they been recorded
I like that everything song
But damn looking at the video they just seem.............still strung out
Like they just left AA OR NA to film the video

This is new music that was recorded last year.

Three of them were addicted to alcohol and drugs, plus they're all in their mid 40s so DeVante, K-Ci and JoJo will look real bad.

I think for their first video in about 20 years, they all should have been in more scenes together. Looks weird at times.

Every Moment is a great song. I hope the album sounds just like that.

Last edited:
This is new music that was recorded last year.

Three of them were addicted to alcohol and drugs, plus they're all in their mid 40s so DeVante, K-Ci and JoJo will look real bad.

I think for their first video in about 20 years, they all should have been in more scenes together. Looks weird at times.

Every Moment is a great song. I hope the album sounds just like that.
Nah I know all the substance abuse they have
Maybe they weren't in more scenes together because they still have beef with each other
Music still appreciated though
Sounds better than anything I've heard in the lasy few years r&b wise
Besides the dream of course

One thing I can tell is Jojos voice is gonna, they've had to use auto tune for every song for him, while K-Ci's voice and style is raspy and close to how he talks so the drugs and stuff didnt mess him up.

Sad how you can see the effects of the drugs on kci. Dude looking like the the son of David Ruffin and the father of rich homie quan.

they took too long to get back together, this will sell terribly but I am in for a new Jodeci album

@ this thread only having 22 posts 
mean.gif
mean.gif

Jodeci back man we talmbout Jodeci !!!!!!!!!! I know it been a long time, The show the after party the hotel came out when I was in high school in what 95 or 96 ? Still its a shame they not getting the love from NT. As was stated before my post half of NT proll was created to some Jodeci. 

I cant wait for the album, the songs posted by OP sound good and true to their previous sound. This will be the first year since I can remember that i BOUGHT 1 let alone 2 R&B albums in 1 year, the other album being D"Angelo ( another old school artist who dropped outta nowhere )

R&B isn't popular anymore and it's not that popular on NT either. There's another thread with the album cover and tracklist. 3/31 is getting close.

Back
Top Bottom