Bruh, serious question...is Deez Nuts the goat joke, one-liner response??? Vol. Got emmmm

Yall hear about phillip.......

Yall see the job posting for people to plant tulips... pay 20 an hour

Hey man, I know the internet/twitter/facebook plays stuff out really fast. But the original Welvin "deez nuts/got 'eem" video was flat out COMEDY when it first dropped

Hey man, I know the internet/twitter/facebook plays stuff out really fast. But the original Welvin "deez nuts/got 'eem" video was flat out COMEDY when it first dropped

OG Welvin vid had me crine because a guy of his mental state understood the comedic value of a well placed Deez Nutz joke. When done correctly the receiver of the joke is always left w/ the *** face....Welvin cracking up about it just made it that much funnier.

Yo momma >>>>
you sleep.

Yo mama is disrespectful + no originality

Deeeeeeez nuts >>>>> your momb

tho yo mama is funny, it can get you washed if used incorrectly. you can really only use yo mama around cats you know. Deez nuts can take two enemies and give them something common to laugh at. end up being besties. lol.

a funny tidbit about Freeze. Back in hs 'yo mama' was my go to. that and 'stale'. like legit reflexes when ****** popped off with random jokes. **** was just that quick counterpunch. bruh..it was such a habit...one time my mom said something to me i wasnt feeling...dont you know i blurted out 'yo mama'....:x. on everything i love i felt like a ******, as i barracaded my bedroom door as she tried to claw her way in from the other side. i was rolling on the inside though. still kinda cracks me up to til this day like bruh i was a goof lol.

Yeah deez nutz is goat

Back in the day we'd get randoms like "aye Phillip said hi" they'd be like Phillip who?

"Phillip on deeezzzz nuuuuutz"
roll.gif

Yo mama = goku

Deez = vagetta

Yo mama so _______ roasts defined a generation

Last edited:
OG Welvin vid had me crine because a guy of his mental state understood the comedic value of a well placed Deez Nutz joke. When done correctly the receiver of the joke is always left w/ the *** face....Welvin cracking up about it just made it that much funnier.

Exactly!

My man

high_five_stephen_colbert.gif

This thread is about 20 something years late.

Not eem thread worthy too.

The big homie Chatta deserves his own thread....

Did I just hear a Damb CBS anchor say "Presidential candidate Deez Nutz....."

What is life? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom