bruh these females just dont give a @!%% no more

oh yes
devil.gif

I am absolutely shocked at that Pinky Vid ....

1. She she lost weight and she look good with black hair ..

2.The song wasn't no where near as bad as I thought ..

Shocked as hell

I am absolutely shocked at that Pinky Vid ....

1. She she lost weight and she look good with black hair ..

2.The song wasn't no where near as bad as I thought ..

Shocked as hell

Aint gonna front that last minute or so of the Good Head video had me in a trance lmao

!@!% really dont care no mo

Aint gonna front that last minute or so of the Good Head video had me in a trance lmao

!@!% really dont care no mo

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

this one ain't as blatant as the others, but this chick is/was a stripper out here in Houston (at Harlem Knights i think) she got a buzz out here supposed to be running with YMCMB...

me & my peeps were like regulars up @ bourbon st. about two years ago and I remember one time she was telling us she was signed to def jam and her album was about to come out and I gave her the 
indifferent.gif
 x 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

this one ain't as blatant as the others, but this chick is/was a stripper out here in Houston (at Harlem Knights i think) she got a buzz out here supposed to be running with YMCMB...

me & my peeps were like regulars up @ bourbon st. about two years ago and I remember one time she was telling us she was signed to def jam and her album was about to come out and I gave her the 
indifferent.gif
 x 
grin.gif

This is a great formula for success. I swear if I was a record label I'd find a bad $+# chick with no morals and some type of talent. Have her drop a mixtape and a sextape. Imagine a chick that looked like Beyonce and rapped like Trina/Lil Kim. Give her some crazy beats. Damn we'd make millions.

This is a great formula for success. I swear if I was a record label I'd find a bad $+# chick with no morals and some type of talent. Have her drop a mixtape and a sextape. Imagine a chick that looked like Beyonce and rapped like Trina/Lil Kim. Give her some crazy beats. Damn we'd make millions.

Back
Top Bottom