Bruh, where the hell are these kids TV networks finding their actresses at? *PICS*

i'd easily take Demi over anyone else

lol at labeling her fat 
laugh.gif

Heard this song on the radio and had no idea Ariana sang it. I thought it was Maria.

Mind = blown.

Yeah didn't even know these chicks made music. Demi got a bumpin *** gogo track too.

Man, I think it's in their contracts or somethin :lol: They all make music. These Disney/Nick stars act and either rap or sing.

That song goes low key, I didn't even know that was her. Looks different w/o the red hair too :lol:

Man, I think it's in their contracts or somethin :lol: They all make music. These Disney/Nick stars act and either rap or sing.

That song goes low key, I didn't even know that was her. Looks different w/o the red hair too :lol:

its just easy money. these girls have a built in fan base that'll buy whatever they put out

My girl was looking through that mag and said that she has gotten a lot chunkier. Which is true.
She was in her prime in those pics homie just posted up there though :pimp:. Those pictures were only a year ago too

demi went through some depression/anxiety issues like a year or 2 ago. i can see why she gained weight, but she is getting her shape back. 

Demi just is a naturally heavier girl.( and by heavier I dont mean fat) Shes not gonna be "skinny" unless she would do the normal hollywood starving thing

Demi just is a naturally heavier girl.( and by heavier I dont mean fat) Shes not gonna be "skinny" unless she would do the normal hollywood starving thing

She is naturally heavier what the people on this thread are saying that that shes actually gotten fat like she is fat now

I've ran into Ariana so many times at The Grove out here. Really dope person. As petite as she is on these pictures, its magnified times 10 in person :lol: legit is like 5'1 90 pounds :lol: 100 pounds max :lol:

Still would let her have it over anybody else in this thread :evil:

Young Gomez a close 2nd though my goodness :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom