Bruhs...seeing your girl in the arms of another man is the worst feeling ever. do you know that feel

It's hard but you just gotta do you and flex on some other ******* . So many perks of bein single

Saw my ex today looking happy with the dude she cheated on me with.

tumblr_mghji1P00D1rlf0pqo1_500.gif

frustrated.gif

http://niketalk.com/t/513309/post-a-gif-of-how-youre-feeling-today/1170#post_17405825

Last edited:
on topic: this happens to all of us and its just natural. you obviously liked her at some point and its hard to move on.
no worries though you will move on ... life man ... it happens. one these days a new shorty will pop up.
for now take care of you and yours. spend some time with friends and family. she moved on now its your turn.

Cut off all communication. 
bruh we aint in the military .. :lol:

screenname to post though

Last edited:
Saw my then recent ex (this was years ago) make out with her new bf one night. I know for sure he tasted me nxt time he kissed her cuz i made it my mission to **** her that night. Now that kinda **** dont even phase me. comes with age i suppose...

Last edited by a moderator:
meh. I smashed most of my exes after we broke up so it never really bothered me.

now I just don't care :lol:

When I call it quits , I mean it !! Feelings long gone.... I'm numb.... I could catch her with a **** in her mouth and feel nothing :smokin
In time though OP... Comes with age.. Lol...

This especially. Never understood why you would stay friends with you ex, or even look for her online or try to see her on the street. IMO, i think when a dude does that, it's because they want to get back with their ex in the future, so they stay in contact with her.

well for me personally it was because she was a big part of my life and to go from having someone around so often to not at all is a big change. there was a time where we were both "available" and re-connected that it felt like we were going to get back together. but looking back i was foolish to think that. no contact is definitely the way to go but it's a process. you just gotta work through it. i'm currently trying to get through and i find i'm learning a lot about myself as i go along. hoping to come out of this a smarter, better person.

Lmao at the self fulfilling prophecy sn.

You should come to terms that in your current depressed, longing state, she don't want you. Move on.

While you'll be able to move on, you'll never truly be completely over it. It sucks and there's nothing anyone can tell you to make you feel better. Just know that stressing has a 0% success rate and only  time will heal your pain. Sorry brother. 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Lmao at the self fulfilling prophecy sn.

You should come to terms that in your current depressed, longing state, she don't want you. Move on.
it's funny because i successfully made it out of the friendzone and made her my gf. ended up right back there though. it was fun while it lasted i suppose.
laugh.gif

It's happened and will happen to most men at one point in life...sort of builds character if you ask me.

It only hurts because you're weak minded and allow these feelings to overtake you. Brush it off and go find a rebound or some cute chicks to hang out with. Those feelings of despair will go away real quick. Once I break up a chick, unless she agrees to only late night booty calls with no strings attached, there is no reason whatsoever to stay in contact with em. If you're close to her friends, then dead em all.

Yeah EFF that **** to the most maximum. Would probably crawl in a hole and fetal it up

It only hurts because you're weak minded and allow these feelings to overtake you. Brush it off and go find a rebound or some cute chicks to hang out with. Those feelings of despair will go away real quick. Once I break up a chick, unless she agrees to only late night booty calls with no strings attached, there is no reason whatsoever to stay in contact with em. If you're close to her friends, then dead em all.

Why does everyone assume that one night's fleeting screw will make someone's feelings, which were real and genuine, disappear? I never understand that. It belittles relationships as a whole. If all it takes to get over someone is screwing someone else to get your mind off your loss, how strong or real was your relationship in the first place?

Back
Top Bottom