Bruno Mars - 3rd album "24k Magic" releasing 11/18/16 - 1st Single "24k Magic" out now

If you haven't seen him live yet, GO!

I've seen him perform maybe 4 times now, and every one he kills. Janelle Monae is the same way. I actually saw both when they toured together on the "Doo-Wops and Hooligans Tour". Mayor Hawthorne opened too. 8)

My baby girl Monae & Bruno Tha Gawd on the same tour. Damn. Mustve been fuego

giphy.gif

Uploaded some older Bruno vids I had -- hope y'all enjoy

Valerie (Amy Winehouse Tribute) (2011)

Treasure (Live on The Voice) (2013)

ticket prices for his LA shows are insane. :smh:

im paying 200 to see him in 2 weeks.

i know hes gonna kill it but i think his voice shines more on slow ballads. i kinda saw videos of how hes gonna perform and all the songs on 24k are jumpy and loud. doesnt translate live as well as a ballad would. so kind of regretting paying this much lol. Went to his moonshine tour years ago and that was bomb af. Cause he did so many adlibs and small covers that made it worth it.

edit;;;
if you want to save your money lol

Last edited:
He a real one......

On SATURDAY, AUGUST 12th, BRUNO MARS surprised the AUBURN HILLS, MI audience of his sold-out “24K Magic World Tour” by announcing he will donate $1 million from the night’s show to provide aid to the victims of the FLINT water crisis. MARS stunned ticket-holders at THE PALACE OF AUBURN HILLS when he briefly stopped the show to make the donation announcement.
"I'm very thankful to the MICHIGAN audience for joining me in supporting this cause," MARS said in a statement. "Ongoing challenges remain years later for FLINT residents, and it's important that we don't forget our brothers and sisters affected by this disaster. As people, especially as Americans, we need to stand together to make sure something like this never happens in any community ever again."

MARS and tour promoter LIVE NATION, redirected funds from the DETROIT show to THE COMMUNITY FOUNDATION OF GREATER FLINT.

im paying 200 to see him in 2 weeks.

i know hes gonna kill it but i think his voice shines more on slow ballads. i kinda saw videos of how hes gonna perform and all the songs on 24k are jumpy and loud. doesnt translate live as well as a ballad would. so kind of regretting paying this much lol. Went to his moonshine tour years ago and that was bomb af. Cause he did so many adlibs and small covers that made it worth it.

edit;;;
if you want to save your money lol

thanks for the video! i'm probably going to hit up his residency in vegas again vs going to the 24k magic tour

went to last night's first LA show. :pimp: had a blast. Chunky still top 3 easyyyy!

Its gonna be hard for Bruno to top this album.

This is his Thriller. Yr later & it still sounds great.

This **** brings me back to the 90s. So much talent it’s unreal.

Love that the majority of the crowd is black or Hispanic.

Last edited:
Watching the Apollo Theater special now

Fantastic -- he seems completely natural here and in his element -- more so than his concerts/live shows

Maybe bc the venue is smaller/intimate?

Back
Top Bottom