Bryson Tiller Thread (T R A P S O U L)

Was listening to dude the other week, that song with the Street Fighter sample is tough. Didnt really care for anything else tho lol

Exchange is fire , but this dude reminds me A LOT of pnd and he has to know that question is gonna come up a lot 

Exchange is fire , but this dude reminds me A LOT of pnd and he has to know that question is gonna come up a lot 
I think he's going to get compared constantly to OVO artists including Drake

PND was initially compared to the Weeknd and they are nothing alike. People figured that out quick

Eventually people will see Tiller and PND are vastly different. PND is in a world by himself IMO, Tiller is more generic and standard with his notes. PND is one trippy MF'er, from his production to his lyrics to his delivery to his cadence 

Similarities between PnD and Tiller are a lot closer than PnD and Weekend. PnD and weekend were drastically different sonically. Tillers music shows a clear influence from PnD. I'd say Tiller may be more of a trained vocalist but as far as production styles go...they're very similar.

Why is dude even bein compared to pnd and weeknd smh.

Hes in his own lane

Weeknd is too dark- or at leadt used to be
Pnd- i kinda see why but naw

Why is dude even bein compared to pnd and weeknd smh.

Hes in his own lane

Weeknd is too dark- or at leadt used to be
Pnd- i kinda see why but naw

I didn't know he was being compared to the wknd. But if I had to guess...the drake co-sign is the connection between the three.

As for PnD, they're aesthetically similar. Trap-inspired r&b. PND didn't invent that, but I'd say he's definitely taken pole position in that lane.

There are so many PND clones coming up on the scene it ain't funny. On soundcloud there are dudes who if you didn't know...you would think they were PND on first listen

Exchange is flames!  
pimp.gif

Only you can do now is get the EP when it drops 

or could rip music off his soundcloud but please support the dude and buy a least one single or sumthin 

gotta support good music when there is some

Only you can do now is get the EP when it drops 

or could rip music off his soundcloud but please support the dude and buy a least one single or sumthin 

gotta support good music when there is some
Fair enough, and repped.

I think he's going to get compared constantly to OVO artists including Drake

PND was initially compared to the Weeknd and they are nothing alike. People figured that out quick

Eventually people will see Tiller and PND are vastly different. PND is in a world by himself IMO, Tiller is more generic and standard with his notes. PND is one trippy MF'er, from his production to his lyrics to his delivery to his cadence 
well said

started hearing tiller stuff off drake apple station his stuff is fire
pimp.gif
 cant wait for the album

This whole album goes so well together...few spins in, and i have nott been able to skip any song, i'm loving overtime

Did anyone else's not have Just Another Interlude on it? :smh:

I don't, but I just looked at iTunes and Amazon and it's not on the tracklist so it doesn't seem to be on this album.

I loved the album off of the first listen though, and I definitely can see where people compare him stylistically to Party on a number of songs. I can tell I'll be living with this one for minute.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom