Bryson Tiller Thread (T R A P S O U L)

THAT AIN’T MY GIRL, THAT’S MY *****.
0F46A064-1E7D-4EDC-8401-A13FDB29FCBF.png

Self righteous is my favorite song from buddy and he gave us this nasty clean version. :smh:Guess this is the only way they let him clear the Janet sample. He better not delete the OG off SC.

This n_ better not drop no trash, i only liked bout 3 or 4 tracks on "true to self"

The boy don't got it. He has talent...but he's a writer.
All them beats feel like we been heard it already. Time for new production. Call No ID, 40, **** even Hit Boy. Get some cohesive R&B sounds and sing and rap on there. I don’t know.

Unless I missed it...I actually like the fact that I ain't hear no rap verses :lol:

So for that alone I'll rank it above the last album. But yeah...at least half of this album sounds like he could have make the exact same songs back in 2016. It's like son goes into the studio with like 4 templates and just keeps remixing them.

All them beats feel like we been heard it already. Time for new production. Call No ID, 40, **** even Hit Boy. Get some cohesive R&B sounds and sing and rap on there. I don’t know.
What the hell happened to the guy who made Trapsoul? It just sounds like a watered down version of it. At least True to Self had a few standouts. :lol:
Outta Time(mainly Drake) and Keep Doing What You're Doing are the highlights of this project.

The boy don't got it. He has talent...but he's a writer.

Precisely. He had a hot spark when he started but his times up. That TrapSoul was the best we get from him and he doesn't top that.

He should just go into writing especially if he expands his production and it still doesn't hit.

Tiller goes off on features he still got it (somewhat)

Would be cool if locked in with a great producer become less Hands-on

I like it a lot more than True To Self off two listens, and the minimal amount of rapping actually makes me enjoy it more than a good portion of Trapsoul. It doesn't reach Trapsoul's peaks at all though.

I can see the critiques of the production, he definitely found his comfort zone too early and just tossing some samples in the mix isn't hiding that.

I'll keep it in rotation for at least a few more days. Early favorites are Always Forever, Sorrow, Inhale, and Next To You. That Drake collab is average as hell to me.

yeah sounds like he didnt like True To Self and is trying a little too much to stay in the Trapsoul zone lol

Back
Top Bottom