Is it just me or does this Circus trip seems a lil longer than last years

11/21 @ Denver
11/22 @ Portland
11/24 @ LAC
11/25 @ Utah
11/27 @ Detroit
11/30 @ Cleveland vs Uncle Drew & Co.

then back at home 12/2 vs Chibrow & Company as CAKE calls him

It actually doesn't. It's usually about 6 or 7 games. They should be able to get at least 4 of those 6 games.

BG left on his own accord.
We offered 50 mill and Det offered 55 mill.
He jetted for 5 mill....

Looking back he probably wishes he hadn't
I thought that's what happened. All money not good money he's been a BUM since he left. Whats 5mil when you got 50?Damn I forgot all about Tyrus Thomas (another BUM)

BG left on his own accord.
We offered 50 mill and Det offered 55 mill.
He jetted for 5 mill....

Looking back he probably wishes he hadn't

Bulls offered $58m before the season, he BLOWS up the playoffs and the Bulls offered $50m so I believe he got quite pissed.

Give him 20 min a game, and he would be fine.

BG is still my dude. One of my fav players IDC :lol: when dude had it rolling very few could get as hot as he would. But hell im glad he got paid. He and Rose would have been the worst defensive backcourt in the league :lol:

Ugly win tonight. Lu has been solid as hell lately. A huge three at the end. Lets get ready for the circus trip. 5 straight :pimp:

NO PLAYING DOWN TO THE COMP TODAY

PLAY KIRK & DERRICK TOGETHER KEMBA CANT STOP THEM ALONE OR TOGETHER
pimp.gif

MORE BALANCE

NO FALLING IN LOVE WITH THE TREY BALL

START FINISHING AT THE CUP INSTEAD OF RUSHING & CLANGING GIMMIES
i knew they would take them bobcats lightly. you cant take any of these teams lightly im glad we got the W. we need to win the games that we should im glad it wasnt no let down. out of the next 6 games only team that worries me a lil bit is Portland. we gonna have to play them hard which might lead to a let down vs the Clippers good thing its a day between games. should be a great test for OUR team.

Derrick Rose has been playing average. Most years it wouldnt bother me and I'd be more patient about it, but I picked him first on my fantasy team and he's killing me in every stat.

Bulls offered $58m before the season, he BLOWS up the playoffs and the Bulls offered $50m so I believe he got quite pissed.

Give him 20 min a game, and he would be fine.

I would definitely welcome BG back as a bench scorer, especially for cheap. He's a career 40% shooter from 3 and he can still get on a streak. He won me over with his performance in that epic Celtics series.

Last edited:
@KCJHoop

Butler didn't travel with team because of turf toe. Listed as week to week.

@WojYahooNBA 3m

The timetable for a return on Chicago Bulls guard Jimmy Butler's turf toe is two-to-three weeks, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

:smh:

Last edited:
I'd believe two-three weeks, except Derrick Rose missed damn near half the lockout season with turf toe. That's one that just doesn't go away.

I'd believe two-three weeks, except Derrick Rose missed damn near half the lockout season with turf toe. That's one that just doesn't go away.

Yup. First injury in a season full of them prior to the ACL tear.

Plus Booz played with it all through the 2011 playoffs where he looked pretty bad.

Time for Snell to step up...

Plus Booz played with it all through the 2011 playoffs where he looked pretty bad.

oh boy Tony Snell time to earn your $$
laugh.gif

Yup.. Turf toe to the back injury to the ACL... was a rough year :smh:

Is it safe to say Derrick is playing scared? He says he is healthy which I do believe he is the speed is there but I've seen numerous plays where a healthy rose in the past would explode up for a dunk. The current rose doesn't attack the same or explode for the slam. Once I see that I'll truly know he is back, you can't rave about how your a much better athlete faster stronger and jump higher then come out and just fall in love with shooting.

I'm in no way bashing him just commenting on what I've seen thus far, he got to get that mean streak back in him

i think it could go either way as far as seeing him explode like he used to. Remember A.I. used to dunk his first couple years in the league then he just stopped reasons unknown to me. he might not explode to the rim like were used to seeing but it may(i hope) return. But if his shot is going to fall that may be a way he can get back to explosion to the rim when the Defense has to honor that jump shot. So he may be setting defenses up by showing he can shoot a lot better now. lets hope keep our fingers cross

I see the real derrick rose when the game is on the line wtv mindset he has then he needs to bring through out the entire game. I was in favor of less minutes at first now not so much, too often I see rose getting in a groove and he subbed out. If they wanna see that rose we all came to love they have to put him in situation to be that guy, there still babying him to an extent. I know rose shot will fall but he has to go the hole and explode, ask your self how can one have overall confidence if there shying away from what they done best there entire career. Get mad get mean make them refs respect you

I see the real derrick rose when the game is on the line wtv mindset he has then he needs to bring through out the entire game. I was in favor of less minutes at first now not so much, too often I see rose getting in a groove and he subbed out. If they wanna see that rose we all came to love they have to put him in situation to be that guy, there still babying him to an extent. I know rose shot will fall but he has to go the hole and explode, ask your self how can one have overall confidence if there shying away from what they done best there entire career. Get mad get mean make them refs respect you

Against the Cats he took over in the last two minutes. He has it in him, he's just a little hesitant right now. Remember preseason Derrick Rose was destroying everything in his path.

I think Rose's end to end speed is already on par with pre injury standards, and his speed after 3 to 4 steps as well. However, I don't think his first two steps is there as well as his explosion at the hoop off the dribble. I also think his ability to drive right is way behind what it was. I suspected during the preseason that I think he can drive left harder than he drives right. After the small season sample, I think I'm right.

I think his explosion at the rim is going to return sooner than later. He's a two foot gatherer anyway so that left leg isn't an issue there. The part of him not able to drive right as hard might be a harder fix.

Speaking from the perspective of someone who also tore his ACL and returned to the sport, recreationally of course, I find that my end to end speed was the same as it was before the injury. But after ten yrs, I still can't drive right as hard as I drive left because my acl leg just can't push off as hard.

I'm surprised the commentators haven't picked up on this yet. All of his fastest, hardest drives have been to the left.

Last edited:
I personally think that explosion is there I've seen him on the break alone throw down the softest dunks twice this year. Even heard him say I haven't shown it yet.... What you waiting for

Back
Top Bottom