Bulls offseason Thread

Gonna be tough to win in P-Town we have to play both halves. I was happy for Nate though. I'm not worried bout the MVP he's showing flashes enough at least I'm not worried the rest of the league should be
Uh-oh damn. 34-12 in the 3rd quarter. We need to tank try to get Jabari or something. Rose might be out all year.  Non contact never good brace for the worst guyz

Devastating to be honest... Completely devastating... A good friend of mine works within the organization, he texted me that everyone is very very somber. Players didn't even want to know about the injury. Rose was in good spirits but still. I feel like they are just holding out the inevitable and release it tomorrow that ACL is torn. I pray not tho. I seriously do... My guy texted Tim Allen, Derricks bestfriend and Tonys little brother, according to him he's not sure what it is but all derrick said was that he is "in a lot a lot of pain."

Doesn't look good. That knee brace looks too big to be anything else than an ACL

Sleepless in Chicago tonight :frown:

SMH. I come home to this.

If it is worst case scenario we have to blow the team up. Unfortunately I don't see that happening.

Just depressing.

This is very depressing news. I already expect the worst. But no matter what we can't control it. As bad as it may sound, I'm happy he was able to generate generational wealth for his family. It sucks as a bball fan but this is a success story still. Made it out the hood got his money right and maybe just maybe he comes back and resumes his career. If not, he still was and is a success story. I just hate to see the adversity he is dealing with. Definitely will be praying it's something else that won't impact his career

The size of the knee brace is precautionary and not an indicator as to the amount of damage.

Non contact is not good at all. However it could be an mcl, pcl or acl. It could be a severe sprain. Either way it really makes you wonder how durable he is. Even before the acl there were ankle issues, back issues and neck issues from this year.

I don't want to pile on. I'm really pulling for this cat because I'm rehabbing from an acl myself. I'm still shook when I step near a court and could only imagine if I was playing and experienced a second injury.

This legit makes me wanna quit playing. I love the sport and never had anything worse than a sprained ankle. BUT I don't wanna ever go through what he's going thru, millions or not

I don't understand how he is suddenly so injury prone. From his rookie yr to the end of his Mvp yr he was pretty durable.

Then after the mvp yr it's been pretty much downhill. It would be devastating if he's never completely healthy for the rest of his career.

Last edited:
I wonder if it night be his shoes. I swear to god I played one game in his 4s and then went right back to the 3s.

Man. I keep googling Derrick every 5 minutes lol. The MRI results is going to make or break my year.
I hope you're not talking about fantasy. Cause you'd have to be a scumbag worrying about points when the mans career is on the line.

Man I feel so sorry for Rose. Its just injury after injury. Unfortunately I said it earlier in this thread that I was concerned his career would become injury plagued.

On the other hand I would like to be able to be the one to read his MRI.

I tried my best to ignore it last night and brush it off ... Wake up and realized this isn't a dream :smh: ... I hope the news isn't that bad but that's just denial on my behalf :smh: ..

I take solace in knowing the last time I sprained my knee on the court I was on crutches and couldn't walk for several days. It really could be just a sprain.

Tom, I'm a competitive person by nature so it'd be a lie to say fantasy didn't cross my mind when he got hurt.

That being said, I would quit fantasy right now if I knew it'd guarantee Rose a healthy career.

Tom, I'm a competitive person by nature so it'd be a lie to say fantasy didn't cross my mind when he got hurt.

That being said, I would quit fantasy right now if I knew it'd guarantee Rose a healthy career.
I respect and appreciate your honesty. +1

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom