Bulls offseason Thread

i don't like the pick, try to hit on getting a star.....take a risk on high upside players james young at 16 or take Levine at 11.....also getting a young PG to back up rose and kirk would have been great roster spot...ie napier.
snell better work hard this offseason he might never been seen again

I'm heated with the FO we love to blame them but they deserve it. you trade 2 picks for Doug McDermott are you serious right now ..... Oh and btw this only saved us 350k so this wasn't money

i don't like the pick, try to hit on getting a star.....take a risk on high upside players james young at 16 or take Levine at 11.....also getting a young PG to back up rose and kirk would have been great roster spot...ie napier.
snell better work hard this offseason he might never been seen again

We love none-athletic white shooters.

Lots of hate for McDermott. I'm happy with the pick. Rather them get someone they really want instead of two dudes who won't get any playing time. I actually want them to draft Napier with one of those two picks.

too funny james young reminded me of left handed paul pierce and the C's get him, i'm pissed.....he will be better than mcdermott
he compares himself to wally go look at that 99 draft and see all the better players drafted after him!!! its going to be the same thing!!!! ugh!!!! i'm heated

Last edited:
Wow, cant believe you guys dont like the McDermott pick. We werent adding two rookie contracts....you all know this.

Wow, cant believe you guys dont like the McDermott pick. We werent adding two rookie contracts....you all know this.

Most fickle fan base in sports. GarPax can assemble a super team of Rose/Love/Melo/Noah and these mogs will be upset they didn't get Lebron.

they did the trade because they are going to dump dunleavy in hopes of getting bron or melo. i got news for you bulls, bron is not walking through that door, melo is not walking through that door.

Most fickle fan base in sports. GarPax can assemble a super team of Rose/Love/Melo/Noah and these mogs will be upset they didn't get Lebron.

man what are you even saying right now. Yea were fickle cuz we dont like the pick. Please inform us why this was a good pick...... high scoring 4 year shooting unathletic ********s havent worked out in the NBA.

man what are you even saying right now. Yea were fickle cuz we dont like the pick. Please inform us why this was a good pick...... high scoring 4 year shooting unathletic ********s havent worked out in the NBA.

90℅ of the posts in here are about the FO and how they hate it.

You're judging the pick when he hasn't even played. I don't like it either but at least wait until dude plays. Swear it's as if we started WW3.

McDermott will play the same role as
MDJ, who will probably be traded for cap relief.

Last edited:
90℅ of the posts in here are about the FO and how they hate it.

You're judging the pick when he hasn't even played. I don't like it either but at least wait until dude plays. Swear it's as if we started WW3.

Ive always said as far as drafting talent and doing there HW our FO is pretty great. I didnt even blame them for not signing Affalo but now looking back you use two picks on Mcdermott. No thx use those on Affalo. From there you can either keep affalo in the likely event melo doesnt come or you can use affalo and other assets to trade for melo. We weren't creative at all and that is the FO job

Denver is including Anthony Randolph in the trade with the Bullies.

For those complaining about not getting AA, he's an expiring $7m deal. He's not opting in for '15...bulls aren't going to sign him long term so some of you want to rent him for a year and give up picks? Please. There's no value there. Give me a rookie for 4 years on a cheap deal that can help immediately and Randolph as another piece to a S&T. This is all about Melo. These seemingly small things are not inconsequential.

There we go guys. A little more positivity is welcomed. Bulls did a really solid job tonight. Now, we wait....

I like the pick but Shabazz is close to sure thing/ready to go

.I don't know what doggie.can do at nba pace he can barely move..but Shabazz instead of dj would be right for us

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom