Bulls offseason Thread

I thought Wall had a chance to make it past first cut, but boy, did he stink it up during the blue/white scrimmage

The only thing about Derrick I'm concerned about, besides his knee, is his wind.

He made some careless turnovers prior to the PG injury that I think had to do with him being tired.

^Yup but that's nothing to be concerned about even in the short term. Playing in Spain will help him get conditioned for the season.

Once the season starts there'll be some growing pains with the new teammates too but what really matters to me besides his health is playing into late June.

I'm sure his conditioning will be fixed for sure a month into the regular season.

I mean I hope his conditioning is good enough to help contribute meaningfully for Team USA. I don't want him to be a figurehead or anything.

I'm sure his conditioning will be fixed for sure a month into the regular season.

I mean I hope his conditioning is good enough to help contribute meaningfully for Team USA. I don't want him to be a figurehead or anything.

I don't think he'll be a figurehead. This team is going to play lots of smallball so he'll play a critical part. Plus, him / KD / Steph are the more "senior" leaders of this team too.

Now for the team and tournament itself, I'm going to predict it's a lock they'll meet España for the final game. The last time they met in a FIBA final, Derrick hit a few key baskets to seal it...looking forward to a repeat of that :pimp:

We always have a significant talent advantage especially at the wings/guards but I'm always concerned how we match up with their bigs; Pau / Marc / Serge. If Chibrow and Plumlee are in foul trouble then KD plays the 5?? :lol:

Part of the Cavaliers' motivation in making the deal for Love was a belief Love would have ended up with the rival Chicago Bulls in a trade and created a significant obstacle in the Eastern Conference, sources said.

^
Just saw that Woj reported that deal is as good as done :smh:
honestly we should've went harder at Love....even if it was just to drive up his price/value to gut the Cavs.

Central division is going to be brutal....

Chi
Cle
Ind
Det
Mil

I feel like Det is gonna surprise people.
Ind looks done, but I don't want to count them out just yet.
Mil.....well they'll definitely win more games but still ways away.

It's Chi vs Cle....hell I think the entire east hinges on these two teams.

^
Just saw that Woj reported that deal is as good as done :smh:
honestly we should've went harder at Love....even if it was just to drive up his price/value to gut the Cavs.

Central division is going to be brutal....

Chi
Cle
Ind
Det
Mil

I feel like Det is gonna surprise people.
Ind looks done, but I don't want to count them out just yet.
Mil.....well they'll definitely win more games but still ways away.

It's Chi vs Cle....hell I think the entire east hinges on these two teams.

Yup, I said that driving up the price was a strategic ploy since getting some Love was slim to none.

GSW has 2 weeks to sweeten the offer but they seem really hesitant to give up Klay.

Btw, if you're Love are you loving that you agreed to sign long-term while LeBron has annual out clauses???

Btw, just FYI...I was in NT Chicago earlier this morning to check out the Team USA apparel. Understandably, but still sucks, there are no DRose jersey/shirts :smh:

One of the managers said it's a licensing issue, but they may still get them in time for the festivities next weekend. If I get any more info, I'll post it here.

Btw, just FYI...I was in NT Chicago earlier this morning to check out the Team USA apparel. Understandably, but still sucks, there are no DRose jersey/shirts :smh:

One of the managers said it's a licensing issue, but they may still get them in time for the festivities next weekend. If I get any more info, I'll post it here.

he just got back im shocked you didnt see any stuff of his 1/2 off like i did mid last yr

Last edited:
Not sure if y'all listen to the Waddle and Silvy show, but I was caller #10 today and won some tickets to some fantasy convention thing somewhere.

Either way I called and talked about how much this Love signing is gonna affect us and how many question marks we have with our team being assembled.......I know CC would like to know that I took a shot at Nick Friedell and told the guys I was sipping that Nick haterade....and they started cracking up talking about how Nick is no longer a Heat fan :rofl:

But they also shared the same sentiment. This Love signing is bad news all around :smh:

Last edited:
Not sure if y'all listen to the Waddle and Silvy show, but I was caller #10 today and won some tickets to some fantasy convention thing somewhere.

Either way I called and talked about how much this Love signing is gonna affect us and how many question marks we have with our team being assembled.......I know CC would like to know that I took a shot at Nick Friedell and told the guys I was sipping that Nick haterade....and they started cracking up talking about how Nick is no longer a Heat fan :rofl:

But they also shared the same sentiment. This Love signing is bad news all around :smh:

Lol..only heard the first twenty minutes today.

And that fantasy convention should be dope ,bro.

Congrats on the win SLP..Is it still at Horseshoe? If so, you can get your gamble on too.

As strong as that lineup is in CLE, they still got to play the games. They have a lot of star power that will take time to mesh while I think our team will put it together quicker. In the end, we deal with it and move on. We couldn't beat that package without gutting our team and losing the strength of depth.

We still are tougher at the one and we kill them at the five spot. Our coach is better and has the experience with the core unlike Blatt. If health doesn't do us in this year, I say we win it all.

:rofl:
Thanks fellas!
I just got sent all the info. @AntBanks81 yeah it's at the shoe again, so you already know I'm gonna get sauced and partake in a lil gambling :nthat:

They only gave me 2 passes and I already told one of my co-workers that I would take him along, otherwise I would've offered it up to one of you guys here.....go figure my girl laughed and told me he'll naw!

Back
Top Bottom