Bulls offseason Thread

Jimmys agent said talks are done. We'll see what happens in the offseason.

I called off of work too lol...cant miss the opener.

dont be shocked taj deal got done minutes before a game im hoping we do the same.

Give jimmy the 12 mil, he has improved every year and i think preseason was real for him. You're talking about probably the best guard & wing stopper in the league who looks ready to avg 20 a game for us.

Is jimmy a max player no and he not asking for the max, however let this drag out and he actually avgs 20 this season a team will give him the max & we wont be able to retain him

PAY THE MAN!

Our team is based on defense. He has already proven to be among the best in that category. His scoring ability and short track record is enough. Bullies will be able to use Bird rights on the remainder of the core when the time comes. They have Dougie on the rookie deal for the next three years. They need to pay that man before they lose him. Varajeao is an 11yr hustle man. Jimmy is 25.

THIS.... ALL OF THIS

dont be shocked taj deal got done minutes before a game im hoping we do the same.

Give jimmy the 12 mil, he has improved every year and i think preseason was real for him. You're talking about probably the best guard & wing stopper in the league who looks ready to avg 20 a game for us.

Is jimmy a max player no and he not asking for the max, however let this drag out and he actually avgs 20 this season a team will give him the max & we wont be able to retain him

Yup. I can see this scenario happening. There's a chance if Jimmy does well this season that 12 is going to look like a bargain.

Last edited:
hes just another luo deng to me. hes the shefalosha. sure he wss great defensively, but this is basketball. u gotta be able to score condistantly.

These Lebron commercials like its all for the city :smh:

Damn I have to listen to Mark Jackson all night

Last edited:
These Lebron commercials like its all for the city :smh:

Damn I have to listen to Mark Jackson all night

It's a farce knowing damn well he'd still be in Miami had they won. Such a corny move yet the media has bought the narrative hook, line, and sinker.

It's a farce knowing damn well he'd still be in Miami had they won. Such a corny move yet the media has bought the narrative hook, line, and sinker.

THANK YOU.

People wanna slurp him for being "heroic", he just wanted to leave for greener pastures like he did in 2010. No hate though, he made the best basketball decision IMO.

Last edited:
Man that game pissed me off. Getting killed on the boards was :x - Seemed like Gasol didn't even try sometimes

im worried about him for sure, his mind is probably a physiologists dream, being injured two years in a row, every time he goes down the air is sucked out of the arena and everyone worries :frown:

We gotta do better on the glass, Thompson cant kill us like he did.

Im not sure how i feel about Rose's ankle, he definitely needs to sit tonight. We need dude to last this year.

Snell balled last night, dude is trying to keep those minutes. If he continues to play like that needs to get them even when Jimmy comes back. Gotta bounce back tonight

Once again not happy we didnt get a deal done. Looks at rubio and Alec Burk deal, some team is gonna throw the bank at Jimmy.

Bulls management talking about there confident they will match any offer....... the bulls current management has failed to resign all restricted free agents

Once again not happy we didnt get a deal done. Looks at rubio and Alec Burk deal, some team is gonna throw the bank at Jimmy.

Bulls management talking about there confident they will match any offer....... the bulls current management has failed to resign all restricted free agents

They got lucky with Taj.

I'm with you, they'll be forced to match and throw in the bank for Jimmy...unless Jimmy plays terribly the rest of the season which I don't think he will.

Noah had a lot of brain farts last night.

Am I the only one who was annoyed when be tried to lead a break, looking off Rose and ended up traveling?

I feel like whenever he does that ****, it only ends in something good about half the time.

If he wants to do something with the ball after securing the rebound, he should learn to outlet it

Last edited:
Boy did we ever blow that one. I was listening to most of the fourth quarter but couldn't believe the and one call to send it to OT. Also didn't know that TT was such a rebounder. I knew we weren't winning 82, but I just hate that first loss was on our home floor to division rival.

Bulls will regret not locking Jimmy up. Then we all will be pissed as he continues to develop.

Noah had a lot of brain farts last night.

Am I the only one who was annoyed when be tried to lead a break, looking off Rose and ended up traveling?

I feel like whenever he does that ****, it only ends in something good about half the time.

If he wants to do something with the ball after securing the rebound, he should learn to outlet it
Ignored this thread cause I was out last night and missed the game. Good thing I recorded it before I left for work in the morning. Just finished watching it and I dont get why Noah kept wanting to bring the ball up. He did it once and got called for a travel. Then the second time Dunleavy was inbounding the ball and Rose was there and Noah still wanted to bring up the ball.

Then the refs with some of these silly *** calls. I wish we could have given Mirotic and Mcdermot some burn.

Back
Top Bottom