Bulls offseason Thread

We have pau for 3 years. Makes no sense to give a 34 year old that much burn.

Wish butler got locked up. He's gonna have to consider a big offer he will get.

Say what yall want Pau was HUGE signing gives us exactly what Bum *** boozer couldn't give us

Rose not playing after more than 5 days. Was that ankle twist that serious that he has to be out for over a week or is he again sitting out until it is 110% healed???
Or his adidas just suck???
Am so frustrated that he is more sidelined than on the court in the last 3 years.
Not sure whether he can remain a franchise player in the future :frown:

You do realize that the franchise pulled him right?

He didn't decide not to play, that was a management call :lol: :smh:

figured may be best to ask in here...

headed to the Warriors/Bulls game in Dec., generally what sections of the United Center are pretty good seats?

When I lived out there, never got to a game..only at chicago stadium and I'm talking the 2nd balcony but the uppers in the united center seem way the hell up there.

figured may be best to ask in here...

headed to the Warriors/Bulls game in Dec., generally what sections of the United Center are pretty good seats?

When I lived out there, never got to a game..only at chicago stadium and I'm talking the 2nd balcony but the uppers in the united center seem way the hell up there.

Have you seen a game at Staples Center? I ask because I feel that the sight lines at the UC are better, and not as steep-looking. The UC is bigger than Oracle, and maybe a tad steeper in the upper sections at least from what I can remember from last March.

300 Level - Top level, so I recommend getting tix from rows 1-7 to avoid being complete nosebleeds. I've always liked the corner or half-court views so you can see plays develop and the players still look like people. You're close to the banners and you'll see Benny the Bull's airship parked, hell Benny sometimes rappels down from the rafters. I'd say these sections will have the more die-hard fans.

200 and 100 Level - Not a bad seat in either sections, but I would avoid anything directly behind the baskets. These seats have a lot of corporate types.

Since it's a Warriors' game the prices are probably going to be higher than normal, but I'd even check StubHub a few days up to the day of the game.

I hope this helps...

I hadn't been to Staples...

Oracle a lot and Arco which is similar to Oracle in some senses.

The info helps...not sure if I want to splurge and slpend a bit more, etc.

Will def be doing Stub Hub.

I hadn't been to Staples...

Oracle a lot and Arco which is similar to Oracle in some senses.

The info helps...not sure if I want to splurge and slpend a bit more, etc.

Will def be doing Stub Hub.

200&100 is the best seats ovb but they will be pricey for GS

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/nba-contract-extensions-klay-thompson-warriors-jazz-spurs/

As for the other defense-first wing stud who couldn’t agree on a deal, the Bulls are hoping the same “they’ll match any offer” fear works as a deterrent in Jimmy Butler’s free agency. Butler played most of last season with turf toe, and nearly all of it without Derrick Rose to free him up for easier looks. He’s a ferocious defender at both wing positions, and if he shoots better this season, some team with max-level cap room might be tempted into lavishing a huge offer sheet on Butler.

The Bulls would surely match it, since they’ll have no cap space to replace Butler. They were smart to try to coax Butler into a cheaper team-friendly deal now, holding firm, and banking on Butler’s restricted status to dampen his free-agency market in the summer. Butler was smart to tell Chicago to screw off, and play it out. He could also go the qualifying offer route if Chicago proves intractabull (see what I did there?), but even when teams have a clear edge in the restricted free-agency stalemate, they tend to offer a fair deal in the end. Eric Bledsoe got his five-year, $70 million deal in August after an endless standoff with the Suns; the threat of Bledsoe following the Monroe model might have pushed Phoenix over the edge.

Last edited:
D Rose downgraded from probable to questionable for tonight.

I'm tired of this ****

I don't even care anymore

Give Jimmy the max and make him the star :smokin

I feel your frustration amel.
Just hang in there fam, its a long season and we're barely getting started.

I usually don't go into full bball mode till Xmas eve, but this Bears season is killing me.
With that said......I'll still disagree with maxing out Jimmy. Maybe its just me but I just don't see it....I cant see Jimmy carrying this team and if he's asking for that type of money....I expect that type of production.

Besides it's the Bucks

Last edited:
D Rose downgraded from probable to questionable for tonight.

I'm tired of this ****

I don't even care anymore

Give Jimmy the max and make him the star :smokin

This.
if ac green was nicknamed the iron man back in the 1990s, drose would be mr. Fragile. Next time he sits out when having a minor cold...

I feel your frustration amel.
Just hang in there fam, its a long season and we're barely getting started.

I usually don't go into full bball mode till Xmas eve, but this Bears season is killing me.
With that said......I'll still disagree with maxing out Jimmy. Maybe its just me but I just don't see it....I cant see Jimmy carrying this team and if he's asking for that type of money....I expect that type of production.

Besides it's the Bucks

I was kidding about maxing out Jimmy but I am frustrated.

Dude is really about to miss 3-4 games every time he gets nicked this season

Rose not playing after more than 5 days. Was that ankle twist that serious that he has to be out for over a week or is he again sitting out until it is 110% healed???
Or his adidas just suck???
Am so frustrated that he is more sidelined than on the court in the last 3 years.
Not sure whether he can remain a franchise player in the future
frown.gif
adidas do seem to suck for hooping. but i read with the soft schedule that its making upper management decision to sit him easy. idk i think if he can play play em or he will be rusty vs the elite teams in the NBA

I'd say this early in the season given the easy schedule, and his reported 2 sprained ankles im ok with him taking it easy. It was just reported hes playing tonight so go figure

Thibs in full im gonna luol this team mode

It's not like he has a bunch of games in a short period

Basically 8 men off a b2b...come on thomas

Doug is going to have to find a way to get his shot off.

Snell should have got some time tonight. As should Nazr.

Glad we won, Rose didnt look the best but he chose his spots.

Jimmy, Pau, and Taj played great tonight :pimp:

Called probable for the Magic game and he scratches. Called questionable for the Bucks game and he plays.

I'm not going to pay attention to injury updates anymore.

My comcast went out today. Can someone fill me in?

Rose still hurt but played 31 minutes?
Doug and Snell played 6 minutes combined?
Pau playing 35 minutes in a back to back?

My comcast went out today. Can someone fill me in?

Rose still hurt but played 31 minutes?
Doug and Snell played 6 minutes combined?
Pau playing 35 minutes in a back to back?

Yes...he was kinda limping afterwards but nothing too concerning.
Yes...big mystery especially for Snell. Doug had trouble getting open looks but needed more minutes too.
Yes....he's gonna break him down before Xmas....

I doubt Rose plays against Philly.

Back
Top Bottom