Bulls offseason Thread

We've been playing with fire too often, no curing this burn. I will say though, dudes is shooting lights out against us...like every night

Defense + rebounding is straight awful... It's like I'm watching the basketball version of th Bears

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Awww damn man, why you gotta bring that up.
I'm scared for tomorrow. Don't know which Jay is gonna show up? and to be honest I think we're done.
I hate to sound so negative about the home teams but these damn Bears broke my heart.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Awww damn man, why you gotta bring that up.
I'm scared for tomorrow. Don't know which Jay is gonna show up? and to be honest I think we're done.
I hate to sound so negative about the home teams but these damn Bears broke my heart.

Idk man. I've lost hope for the Bears. And as much as I hate Jay, dude is not the single reason for us sucking. Terrible football all around. I'd rather they tank but at least beat GB tomorrow. Then lose the rest of the way :lol:

Last edited:
I feel like this team needs to be humbled. They realized they could score now with the additions and forgot to play defense. Thibs said it in preseason this team has no edge to it and it shows. Boys need to get hungry again, those my bulls.......

I feel like this team needs to be humbled. They realized they could score now with the additions and forgot to play defense. Thibs said it in preseason this team has no edge to it and it shows. Boys need to get hungry again, those my bulls.......

correct im not even mad about the L to the ronho less c's

81 w's wasnt gonna happen & getting humbled by the c's is better than philly AND the C's cuz we shouldve lost to the philly t-wrotens(THAT BOI GOOD!)

Idk man. I've lost hope for the Bears. And as much as I hate Jay, dude is not the single reason for us sucking. Terrible football all around. I'd rather they tank but at least beat GB tomorrow. Then lose the rest of the way
laugh.gif
looks like we only have Bulls to look forward too now im done with NFL this year smh

I think Brooks should get more minutes, even Moore. Kirk looked gassed the last 2 to 3 games and his shooting showed it. He's 34 so Thibs should give him the occassional rest especially since Brooks is playing the best out of all the PGs by a mile.

the Bears tho :x ....god damn its good to be Eagle fan atm

read a stat that said Cutler has more INT's than the Pats,Browns & cardinals combined :wow:

Last edited:
I think Brooks should get more minutes, even Moore. Kirk looked gassed the last 2 to 3 games and his shooting showed it. He's 34 so Thibs should give him the occassional rest especially since Brooks is playing the best out of all the PGs by a mile.

I went to the philly game and I noticed how many minutes Kirk was playing

I realized that Brooks should really start and have Kirk off the bench, and they could play equal minutes, if not brooks having more.

Kirk just plays way better off the bench imo

I went to the philly game and I noticed how many minutes Kirk was playing

I realized that Brooks should really start and have Kirk off the bench, and they could play equal minutes, if not brooks having more.

Kirk just plays way better off the bench imo

Yeah he played a lot against Philly and I'm sure fatigue had a factor in his missing those 2 FTs.

I know Thibs likes Kirk's defense and ability to set the team up but frankly both are myths at this point in his career. Don't get me wrong, he's capable of moments of both but the team would benefit more if he had more rest and more of Aaron playing.

Thibs seems to be improving on his reluctance to play rookies but with the early soft schedule, now's the time to play Miro / Dougie / Snell more...especially Miro to get him acclimated to NBA speed at a quicker pace.

Fatigue won't be a factor for Kirk if Rose plays.

Anybody who is healthy just has to pull a little extra weight

Same for Pau until Noah gets back to form.

Just sad that health is an issue every damn yr.

Could be worse.

We could be the Thunder.

definitely don't want to be the Thunder. Fortunately, our team is deep enough to withstand the injuries for now. We just need guys to get back to 100% or close enough to be productive.

Oh, and can we please not talk about the bears in here. Thank you

Last edited:
Same for Pau until Noah gets back to form.

Just sad that health is an issue every damn yr.

Could be worse.

We could be the Thunder.

Nazr can give 5 minutes a game...at the minimum.

I can't remember a team with its two best players who are also top 10 players get hurt in succession...I'd hate to be them especially in the West.

Last edited:
Hell I would let Bairstow get some burn. This team is too damn deep to not have everyone getting off the bench and earn that check

Back
Top Bottom