Bulls offseason Thread

Wow they stunk tonight! Hopefully they play like earlier Thibs teams and stay away from 2 game losing streaks. No way in the hell I saw them losing streak tonight.

it happens... especially after that 2 fg 4th in indy... like bro said the next G is the New yr .... We Good, We Good Rich Homie Quan voice

I'm just glad I chose to go out instead of watching the game man. Watching that **** would've sent my blood pressure through the roof.

Just feel bad for whoever stayed in..

Damn, to the Nets too Lmao

Last edited:
I'm going to the game with Pops on Thursday. Looking forward to seeing the live product. They should be crisper after this one.

Good way to get back to winning ways. I'm thinking they should take top seed shortly after all star weekend

Lol, is it possible that Rose not make the all star team? All those guards ahead of him in voting. Kinda hard to see the coaches voting him in this year with a lot of guards having better years so far, including Jimmy.

I kinda hope he doesn't. Can you imagine the tear he might go on after the all star break?

Last edited:
I think even Derrick himself would admit that he's not as deserving as other guys to the All Star game this year. He's had some brilliant stretches, but he's not in All Star form. Honestly, its ok. He will use it as motivation, and as long as he's closing games out like he has been he'll continue to gain confidence.

I'm actually envisioning taking off for two weeks in early June. That's how much my gut is telling me this is the year.

East is up for grabs. I'm just praying no one gets hurt.

^
I'll go with Niko as my player of the day......I'll check back in here after the football games tonight.

Pau is playing great. I thought he would be good for us but nowhere near this good.

Derrick is looking real careless with the ball right now. Brooks is playing great too.

It's not that. I think he's gotten it into his head to get his team going the first three quarters and that the fourth is his quarter. The problem, is it's not as simple as flicking on an on switch. Sometimes he can turn on the heat, sometimes he'll play bad, sometimes it'll be somewhere in between.

Eventually, he'll realize he needs to get himself in rhythm earlier.

Last edited:
It's not that. I think he's gotten it into his head to get his team going the first three quarters and that the fourth is his quarter. The problem, is it's not as simple as flicking on an on switch. Sometimes he can turn on the heat, sometimes he'll play bad, sometimes it'll be somewhere in between.

Eventually, he'll realize he needs to get himself in rhythm earlier.
First two quarters should be him getting his team into the groove. The third quarter should be his. Then the 4th should be a mixture of his and the teams.

Also, I have this theory that he needs Jimmy as his wingman in order to play well. Don't think it's a coincidence that Rose has played really bad when Butler is also playing bad/cold or not playing. Ie. Last night's game, the Nets game and the cold fourth quarter before the Nets game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom