Bulls offseason Thread

mean.gif

To be honest I'm not worried. I feel that this team is gonna turn it up after Feb.
I'd rather see them pace themselves and hit their stride at the tail end of the season, than for them to start out hot and sizzle down the stretch.

Remember its not about how you start but rather how you finish. We all saw what happened last year to the Pacers.

I'm mainly worried about down low. Noah has to be healthy come playoff time. Otherwise we're toast. Wizards Cavs and Hawks all have bigs that can hurt our team.

I truly believe that if we can take care of our problem down low, Rose and Butler will be able to take care of the rest (provided they're healthy come playoff time)

That's it. Health and interior D.

Last edited:
The team ******* sucks. There's no enjoyable aspect of watching these games.

Maybe I am just secretly a masochist and like to torture myself. I don't know. But something needs to be fixed.

Something isnt right internally IMO, dont know what it is but somethin aint right. Nobody is playing for each other which shows up more on defense than anywhere else. Time to get it fixed whatever it is

It's like they tuned out thibs...and I hope im dead wrong

But look at the def effort, or lack thereof.

How many teams are gonna shoot over 50% vs this squad? My gawd

Last edited:
I've happened to catch the past few Bulls' games and I'm curious to see what people think about Rose's quote.

Their interior D has been stagnant even before Noah was injured, so he's not the heart of the problem.

Rose also briefly mentioned that "part of it is trust" (or something along those lines). Whatever the problem is, the Bulls need to get it figured out ASAP or they'll start slipping in the seedlings.

Not trying to blow things out of proportion, but genuinely curious. Also don't think Rose should have mentioned all of this to the media, considering his horrendous shooting slump just recently.

Last edited:
He's the leader. He better say something instead of just status quo. As long as he includes himself in te convo and doesn't throw ppl under the bus, I'm good with it considering this team has played like basura caliente recently. Like a #10 western squad...barely

edit:
just saw the postgame, not just the quotes
NO problem with what he said or how he said it...none

Last edited:

Wake up, gents

zero issue with him saying this.... also fyi remember the last time he satrted getting T's during the season what happened.. just got on last night :nerd:

also thibs running them on sunday on a SUPPOSED off day aint right either...

also doug was good to run but got zero burn WTF

we cut the lead down to 9 with AB out there & no movement for rose to be put back in the game with AB to seal up the comeback :smh: 3-4 stops & nothing back on our end lets them open it back up to 21 & seal up the G :smh:

no rose in the 4th at all actually he aint boozy thibs wtf

rant over... trust & believe we will be ok & only team(s) im worried about are wiz/atl/to

Last edited:
He was dead on. Rotations are slow, bigs aren't hedging on Screen & Rolls, Not boxing out... Mogs just look flat :smh:

Thibs waited too long to put Rose back in. He was actually getting Rose up to go back in at one point in the 4th but then the lead went up again so he sat Rose back down.

Thibs waited too long to put Rose back in. He was actually getting Rose up to go back in at one point in the 4th but then the lead went up again so he sat Rose back down.
Would rather have him rest Rose for now though
We need him for the playoffs

I do think players are tuning out thibs, or at the very least losing some faith in him. Offense looks horrible, defense looks worse. I wanted to see snell play more but he has been awful. Maybe a midseason slump. Its a long season, but I hope there are moves to be made.

Cleveland reloaded, their pickups look great right now.

Offense is not the problem. You're not going to look on point every game but this season, the Bulls have been scoring anywhere from 95-120 points a game. They're putting points on the board.

Since we're talking about moves, we should pick up some size. It seems genius now - the Cavs trading the draft picks for Mozgov. Wish the Bulls would've thought of that.

Twas brought up in the nba thread but i DO think thibs mightve reached his peak with the squad.

some games its like YEAH thibs can do no wrong hes the straw that stirs the drink
then other nights its like WTF are you doing fam

I would rather pick up a wing than another big. Our bigs are playing lazy, not so much that we are missing pieces. Our wings are just dont have enough good playsrs. IMO.

Lets be real part of the slump is Jimmy coming back down to earth on both ends of the floor. Teams have the scouting report on Niko. You can only pump fake so many times before nobody falls for them anymore. Pau cant doing anything against legit 5's and thats the scary part.

The fact that Taj doesnt pass out of the post is some of the most frustrating **** ever. He complains about way too many fouls, that needs to change fast.

Hate to agree on the Thibs point but if we dont reach the finals i can see this being his last year with us. You can tell hes frustrated with the FO and with some things going on with the team. Sucks cuz dude can coach

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom