Bulls offseason Thread

I could really care less if he plays for team USA as long as he's suited and booted for the reg season. I'm still skeptical on Hoiberg but we have to try something different. Hopefully we remain healthy and have guys ready for a playoff run, but I just think we're in basketball purgatory....good enough to make the playoffs but not good enough to win it all. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Prefer Rose sit out and focus on getting ready for season, I did think hes on the right path last season to becoming himself again but hes another half season away from being that guy and finding his game again imo, he needs to get there first.

I dont have any expectations really for this season. Just hope they step up with this so called new freedom theyll have under Hoiberg, maybe hopefully they just became unresponsive to Thibbs and his ways last season and well see a diffrent comfortable squad with better flow out there.

Jo is what 30? Needs to wake his *** up and be a productive #2 cause thats whats needed. Or go. Really hope to see a suprise next season cause imo we definitely have the talent to get out of the east. Even a ring. Anything is possible, I do really wish we kept Loul somehow though, would be alot more solid.

I think it is best for Rose to sit this one out and get his mind and body right for the season.This season is more important than USA Basketball. I know if Rose got injured in USA, some of you guys will be the first ones complaining why he just didn't take the summer off. I am cautiously optimistic for the season. I think that Hoiberg and his staff can bring some fun uptempo basketball. I think if we have good health and player development, imo we truly have the pieces to contend for the title. 

DA BULLS!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It totally depends on his reasoning for skipping the team

If he just wants to make sure he doesn't get hurt doing something unrelated to Bulls basketball, admirable reason

If he did it because he just wants to save the embarrassment of being cut, that's not a mentality I'd want in my best player

Im done with Rose "mentality" thoughts we really dont know his reasoning or know whats going through that guys mind were all just speculating, but I really wish hed be more mj minded.the blueprint of the needed character and game is right there to study in mikes tapes but it seems only Kobe did this and actually benefited to the point where u can see the similarities.

i'm pretty sure they were not cutting any players for this camp. i read this is not even a practice camp its more of a show up so you can possibly be on the team next year. he basically said screw this why risk injury to try out and maybe be on the team. honestly he shouldn't have played last summer i was pissed that he did. lets save those legs for playoffs.

Last edited:
^
Sometimes I wonder if Bulls fans want to be realistic or live in ignorance.
If we critique the FO were not fans, if we critique the players were not fans, if we critique the coaching were not fans.

C'mon man. Maybe, just maybe we're all basketball fans and notice what's happening with our team and we want to put our two cents in. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, wether it's positive or negative. I actually read everyone's comments and I try to see it from your point of view. Good or bad everyone makes some valid points, but let's not kid ourselves "we" as Bulls fans should be most critical of our own team and also be the vanguard's and stand firm behind "our" team......good or bad.

@jmitch2604 I agree on the heat Rose gets, but at the same time some is granted but most isnt. Everyone has opinions but in the end this our squad. sorry this thread upsets u, never seen u here. But

Its common knowledge NBA players study tape of other great players that came before them. You make it seem as if saying D should study mikes tape more is something out of ordinary. Its not. He already does that to begin with. Most nba guards do.

Your going to get more out of gasol off the bench then you would Noah since yall say he done. So might as well let gasol get the 2nd unit going and he will still finish games

The one thing about the article that I liked was that the trainer said they especially focused on Derrick finishing at the rim.

His ability to finish at the rim with contact was pretty bad this year, by his standards.

The one thing about the article that I liked was that the trainer said they especially focused on Derrick finishing at the rim.

His ability to finish at the rim with contact was pretty bad this year, by his standards.

qft for ya both

Back
Top Bottom