Bulls offseason Thread

If this miraculously goes down, and Deng is part of the package can't the Blazers just slide Batum to SG? Seems like that was his position on Team France.

Anyways, it's a Bulls blockbuster trade rumor which means absolutely nothing :lol:

:lol: I'm tired of these rumors .. can we at least make a trade that helps us or finally convince one these top notch free agents to come help Pooh get this ring!

Ive accepted and more than happy to accept the team we got going into next season, patience is the key im not giving up noah at all period for Lamarcus

Giving up Noah for LA is not an option at all .. we have to figure something out, especially since they're rumblings about him wanting to come to Chicago

Yes, have to figure out how to pair either him, Love, or DMC with Bro under the Marc/ZBo act to go along with Pooh and shooters.

Been arguing with my boy about this whole thing. Of course I want Lamarcus but im not trying to gut our team for him, no one wants to hear this but management is cheap and reality no one is taking boozer 16 million and bad play and I just dont see bulls amnesty him and paying that salary for two more years...... maybe 1 year but two years no. So lets say they give up deng jimmy and taj just to get LA we will have boozer and Lamarcus on the same court this is a huge noooooo

Been arguing with my boy about this whole thing. Of course I want Lamarcus but im not trying to gut our team for him, no one wants to hear this but management is cheap and reality no one is taking boozer 16 million and bad play and I just dont see bulls amnesty him and paying that salary for two more years...... maybe 1 year but two years no. So lets say they give up deng jimmy and taj just to get LA we will have boozer and Lamarcus on the same court this is a huge noooooo

Why would they give up Deng, Jimmy, and Taj for LA tho :wow: that was never mentioned as far as I'm aware of. I would personally fly out to Chicago and put my paws on Pax/Gar if they even considered something foolish like that :smh:

Deng and this years pick plus that Bobcats pick is enough for LA.

And it's already been established nobody wants Booz, we know he'll be back this season and we will likely amnesty him when the year is over.

I don't think that THAT will get it. If it did have to believe we would've been jumped on that.

exactly they want it all for LA and the price just isnt worth it to me

The reason I brought up boozer is everyone is hopping on the get LA thing but boozer likely not going anywhere and playing both of them would just be terrible, we would get ate alive by fast teams and quick small forwards. I think we re visit going after LA in a year

We probably didn't put the Bobcats pick on the table yet, that's the reason Portland hasn't shown any interest.

These executives agents and personnel arent stupid there not trading for a backup forward, a pick that may or may not work out anytime soon and Deng who I promise you wont resign for a cornerstone like Lamarcus they want Noah

Back
Top Bottom