Bums Rockin Heat Vol. 5,000

Originally Posted by BIRDDGANG

Market and Powell, downtown SF
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ro22ss

MODs will you please delete posts with dead links

i dont find it surprising that there are dead links at all, considering the last time someone posted before dakid23 brought this back was 4 years ago

bums in the sf bay area got all the heat on,

i hav ea pic i have to pull up on my other computer, bum sleeping in downtown sf with some metallic 5s iirc.

dude was jus chillin' at the bus stop missing his whole top row of teeth...not catching a bus or nothing,
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mu2ri

dude was jus chillin' at the bus stop missing his whole top row of teeth...not catching a bus or nothing,
roll.gif

That dude prolly a sneakerhead on the low lmaoSaw a dude rocking sum flint 13s the other week

LMAO....@kingofspades - that would be legit booze money for a whilllllllllle! yea i'm in awe he hadn't been OD beat up for them, seeing how ppl going bonkers for foams nowadays

Cincinnati bums sometimes have heat. After Bengals games I saw a bunch of them wearing the XIIs and Griffeys. But those foams up there take are crazy, dude better watch where he sleeps

Originally Posted by mu2ri

roll.gif

Prolly traded his teeth for those..

Wish I knew about this thread when I was in middle school. Junkie who lived outside the church by my Jr High used to stay with a new pair of J's every couple of months. Had my broke 13 year old *@* perplexed, confused, and salty at the same time.

i also gave a little kid a pair of black and red xi's i found them a garage sale. he loves them. but heres an odd pictures have know idea what is going on this picture.

Back
Top Bottom