Business Cards

Anyone here recently create new/ their own business cards?

Where are the best places to customize them and have them shipped to you? Best deals?

Any advice on making business cards?

Any help in this dept. is appreciated.

I just spoke to someone in the printing business - he said not to use vistaprint because they use poor paper quality and poor print quality.

Someone else recommended moo.com and gotprint.com

laugh.gif

I remember they just used it cause they offered free business cards on Pandora. Will remember for next time.

- i make business cards at work from time to time. cop these, very professional looking, very easy to make if you use the Microsoft Publisher or Word template:

51p-KuuCtTL._AA300_.jpg

the level of design and quality for your business cards depends on the field you're in.

i had a professional designer take care of my business card. i'm in the food/cafe business.

i use to work in a printing place.
you would want to go to an offset printer since it will be cheaper than digital printing. you can get 1000s for a real cheap price.
i would avoid vistaprint because their cardstock options are very limited

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

bump

....i cant stress this enough:

- i make business cards at work from time to time. cop these, very professional looking, very easy to make if you use the Microsoft Publisher or Word template:

51p-KuuCtTL._AA300_.jpg

...if you're looking for a plain, clean looking business card, these will do the trick just fine. i didnt know just how professional they looked until i made some.

2fd364e76987ac50917b39995cf284a19e246d2f_r.jpg

Designed in Ai/Photoshop and printed at a local printing shop.  Wanted them extra thick (12 or 14pt) and custom sized.

Back
Top Bottom