Business Owners; what software do you use Vol: Quickbook???

I run a wholesale/retail store and I'm used to writing all my invoices and receipts by hand but now I'm thinking it's time to move into the digital age. What's a good software that lets me create invoices and sale reciepts? One that is easy to use and will help me keep track of my finances and inventory?

I was thinking maybe Quickbook Premier cause I have read good things about it, but I just wanted your guy's thoughts on what else might be out there.

I run a wholesale/retail store and I'm used to writing all my invoices and receipts by hand but now I'm thinking it's time to move into the digital age. What's a good software that lets me create invoices and sale reciepts? One that is easy to use and will help me keep track of my finances and inventory?

I was thinking maybe Quickbook Premier cause I have read good things about it, but I just wanted your guy's thoughts on what else might be out there.

I previously used invoicera.

Now I use my own web application I wrote... gets the job done and I host my own sites so the only thing I'm paying is my internet bill. 

I previously used invoicera.

Now I use my own web application I wrote... gets the job done and I host my own sites so the only thing I'm paying is my internet bill. 

nerd.gif

I looked up invoicera, but I didn't like that it has a monthly payment, is that the same with all the other software programs. I probably won't be doing any online billing as it is mainly retail and I will be billing customer in person when they pick up the goods.  I would need something that also lets me keep track of inventory as well.
nerd.gif

I looked up invoicera, but I didn't like that it has a monthly payment, is that the same with all the other software programs. I probably won't be doing any online billing as it is mainly retail and I will be billing customer in person when they pick up the goods.  I would need something that also lets me keep track of inventory as well.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom