[| -- Busta Rhymes featuring Ron Browz - 'Arab Money' & Remix (VIDEO) -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Directed by Rik Cordero.

smh.gif
@ 106 cutting off the end with the crowd of thousands of people doing the$%!+ at the end.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I like the dance and all, but that chorus is awful Ron Browz is 0/2. He need to put that damn auto-tune down.

hilarious
laugh.gif

this song been hard but....its still racist (im talkin about that not real arabic on the chrous
laugh.gif
)

Love hearing this in the club. Me and my crew were the only ones doing the dance couples weeks ago and everyone was looking at us like what the #%$%? Hopeeveryone will catch on now.

and can someone name all the cameos?

I wonder why they changed the person's voice that says "We getting Arab money" on the video.....it sounds better on the song

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

hilarious
laugh.gif

this song been hard but....its still racist (im talkin about that not real arabic on the chrous
laugh.gif
)
Foreel, I remember that topic about mispronunciation of the word in General and someone posted this song. I still find this song hilarious forsome reason though, watch this !$%@ actually catch on.
laugh.gif

damn.

mad love for busta from the hip hop community. there were mad people in that vid

Never been a fan of the song and not a fan of the video but this +*%! is taking over clubs.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom