Busta Rhymes is the most underrated rapper of all time.

I'm a Busta fan but I feel like he never truly lived up to his potential, he has a couple good albums but no classics or albums you have to listen to as a Hip Hop fan. Most of his career to me is just dope singles with great videos and very good guest appearances.

Over Kiss, Styles P, Young Chris?

Nah busta had a cool little run, and got his due. They had something with that first Aftermath joint, idk what happened after that.

Was just thinking this the other day.

Among mainstream rappers, he's definitely up there.  His flow is ridiculous, which I think is also a reason he sometimes gets overlooked. 

Hooked on this new track "Thank You."  You'd figure a track with Wayne, Busta and Q Tip in 2013 would be weak, but this **** here is fire

It was fire because Wayne and Kanye didn't have a verse lol

Busta ain't underrated. He's put out plenty of bangers. He may get overlooked as a lyricist, but he's received numerous awards and is famous to the masses.

Redman is IMO but I always felt a lot of Busta's work is extremely underrated.

Last edited:
The Coming and Dillagence were cool, but Inspectah Deck is too slept on in my opinion.

1st of all OP busta is not nearly considered under rated in the music industry

his music videos & live performances will always be appreciated :pimp:

that thank you track he recently dropped has been getting constant spins too :smokin

Busta is nice. But the most underrated rapper of all time is Project Pat...

I think Busta is dope, but he can't make whole albums IMO

He's like Fab to me, I've never liked more than a handful of songs on one of his albums.

I actually think E.L.E. was his most complete album. The Big Bang to me was lacking something, just not sure what

Back
Top Bottom