Busted Babies vol. Oh, you bad? WOOOORDD?

Originally Posted by LilSciurid08

Called up Verizon last week about my bill, shorty was my customer rep and sounded mad official over the phone so i spit that G n got 2 months free service but then shorty wanted my number in exchange not even wondering why ole girl was so thirsty i give it to her or w/e n a couple texts later she braggin bout her mean head gamed n how she wifey material n all n then later she pic messages me this
alien.gif

n72800068307716597748zj0.jpg

How shorty got arm cleavage ? Looking like Doctor Zoidberg
images
wait you lying, dude. How is she a customer rep, and she have to ask for your number later on???? I pay my bills over customer service with myaccount and the 1st thing they ask is your phone number. She got you on record.

The title has been changed for some time now, and no, I will not be marrying any of these fine women.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Called up Verizon last week about my bill, shorty was my customer rep and sounded mad official over the phone so i spit that G n got 2 months free service but then shorty wanted my number in exchange not even wondering why ole girl was so thirsty i give it to her or w/e n a couple texts later she braggin bout her mean head gamed n how she wifey material n all n then later she pic messages me this
alien.gif

images
wait you lying, dude. How is she a customer rep, and she have to ask for your number later on???? I pay my bills over customer service with my account and the 1st thing they ask is your phone number. She got you on record.
It'd be illegal for them to just up and call you without asking for your number personally.

If they just did it that way, they'd be using confidential records that belong to their company, which could get them fired.

Not that it really matters. They could probably be fired either way.

Originally Posted by soltheman

alien.gif

images
wait you lying, dude. How is she a customer rep, and she have to ask for your number later on???? I pay my bills over customer service with my account and the 1st thing they ask is your phone number. She got you on record.
It'd be illegal for them to just up and call you without asking for your number personally.

If they just did it that way, they'd be using confidential records that belong to their company, which could get them fired.

Not that it really matters. They could probably be fired either way.
I see where you coming from if it's like that.

Originally Posted by Sno Nuff

The title has been changed for some time now, and no, I will not be marrying any of these fine women.
you never know who you gonna love, your girl my look worst than these chicks. That or you might be lonely just because you too picky off looks.

A. you never know who you gonna love, your girl my look worst than these chicks.
B. That or you might be lonely just because you too picky off looks.
Call me shallow... but I'm going with option B. before option A happens.
grin.gif

Thankfully I was blessed with some decent/pretty good looks.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

A. you never know who you gonna love, your girl my look worst than these chicks.
B. That or you might be lonely just because you too picky off looks.
Call me shallow... but I'm going with option B. before option A happens.
grin.gif

Thankfully I was blessed with some decent/pretty good looks.
I'm pretty sure you will go with option b, but you never know who you gonna love. She might be looking hurt like these girls in this thread orworse, but for some reason she will run that game on you, and you end up paying plastic surgery for her so you can walk with some eye candy. This has happen tosome close people that I know. I'm not saying it's proof of what happens in this world, but DAMN I've seen model type dudes fall in love withaverage chicks or worse and it's sad to see that cause I already know what they ran through.

Originally Posted by TD The God

Yo, I don't really understand how a thread like this is allowed to be on NT when he have such "high" standards wrt flaming, name calling and what not....

The dudes making fun of chics in here are acting like females...I don't know ANY males that make fun of girls...only people I ever see making fun of a girl is another girl....y'all must seriously have some real issues within to be doin this *%%$...I only hope your future children will not have to deal with people like yourselves....$%#@%*%@

Brother speak on it, These dudes acting like little kids. And if you old, ( at least on NT standards 23- 26 ) why you adding to the flame? Everybody deserve somebody. Seriously, I'm a handsome dude, and I'm grateful for what I got,but it makes me wonder why yall doing this? Obviously, if you making fun of somebody, you must be insecure about your looks or your upbringing.
Damn son,if you don't like the post, why don't you just stay out of it?... no one in here is asking you to reply to the topic.
indifferent.gif

and she probably brought that lifesaver in there cuz she thought it was an oversized mint

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif