BUYER BEWARE, scammed by "MACKMANE803" in the 9.5- 10 classifieds

I just everybody to know that you should BEWARE when dealing with "MACKMANE803". I bought a pair of Yeezy 2s for 1,000 and he never even sent them. Now I have to go through a full dispute process to recover my money, and he STILL doesn't want to refund me the money, even though he still has the shoes. If you don't believe me, take a look for yourself. Here are a few pictures of our conversation.

LMAO this dude said he was gonna try but if he couldn't he told you to file a claim?????

insert JAX Jags fan

Release the info ASAP

I know that feel OP. Really annoying.

You get your money back but you really wanted the shoes :smh:

how long did you wait before you filed a claim?

I was hoping he would come to his senses and refund the money on his own. The claim is filed with Amazon today and my bank is involved and a police report has been filed. Definitely not worth it. Its amazing that he still doesn't want to refund the money, He was a crook from the start.

Looks to me that he's responding to you in a timely manner, and you are the one being impatient.

Nothing I hate more than when a buyer on eBay takes 3 days to pay and then expects their shoes shipped out within the hour.

Looks to me that he's responding to you in a timely manner, and you are the one being impatient.

Nothing I hate more than when a buyer on eBay takes 3 days to pay and then expects their shoes shipped out within the hour.

Shoes were paid within an hour of us coming to terms. Impatient isn't when you spend 1,000 on shoes and then 4 days after he said they would be shipped, and they still haven't been

how long did you wait before you filed a claim?

I was hoping he would come to his senses and refund the money on his own. The claim is filed with Amazon today and my bank is involved and a police report has been filed. Definitely not worth it. Its amazing that he still doesn't want to refund the money, He was a crook from the start.
So...how long did you wait to file a claim? What's the timeline for all this?

So...how long did you wait to file a claim? What's the timeline for all this?

Shoes were paid for on the 13th, cleared "Amazon Payment" on the 14th and shoes were to ship out on Friday, but he got "busy" and couldnt get to the post office. Said he would ship on Monday "next day air", didn't hear from him all day. Monday, filed a claim with him on Niketalk, then he finally contacted me. Yesterday, filed a complaint with my bank and the police and Amazon as well. You can still do business with him if you want, but consider yourself WARNED. Don't end up like me

Seller sold expensive shoes for 1000, and didn't think it was important to ship shoes out asap when he said so, that suck,   bad part on him!!!! 1-2 day max.

Buyers,  sending 1000 dollar to a stranger over the internet,  even worst mistake!!!!!!   Take it as a lesson,  If your buying expensive stuff , just do a face too face meetup like off craiglist,.   Dont risk it!!!,  even ebay more safe them buying off  niketalk.

hope everything works out!!!!   End of the day there just sneakers. 

Op you're definitely impatient. Filed a claim after 3 days? He should still refund you though

Diego, I'm not saying you're in the wrong.  If I paid that much for a pair of shoes, I would want them quickly as well.  I just don't know if I would classify this guy as a scammer.

I mean, payment cleared Friday and it's only Wednesday.

Last edited:
Spending $1000 on sneakers? SMH.

If you can spend $1000 on sneakers then you should of been able to make a very secured transaction IN PERSON. Whether you take a road trip to get them or find a respectable seller on ebay and pay a lil extra for them. Because obviously $1000 ain't that much to you.

you might have jumped the gun OP.  Hopefully you get this resolved, and can possibly clear

his name as well...

He hasn't responded to me or attempted to straighten this matter out. If I get the shoes or the money, I will apologize and clear his name. However based on everything this far. I dont think that's likely

Dang Diego you really jumped the gun on this one, 'ol staring at the clock boi. I would not want to do business with you.

Spending $1000 on sneakers? SMH.

If you can spend $1000 on sneakers then you should of been able to make a very secured transaction IN PERSON. Whether you take a road trip to get them or find a respectable seller on ebay and pay a lil extra for them. Because obviously $1000 ain't that much to you.

Bro. you got your car repod and you're giving people money advice?

I'm out.

anyways. you were in the right to file a claim IMO... too many scams nowadays to play it lightly.
He could have been up front with you from the beginning if there was like a family emergency or some reason why he wasn't able to ship from the time he had the money.

Last edited:
Dang Diego you really jumped the gun on this one, 'ol staring at the clock boi. I would not want to do business with you.

Your not very smart are you fam? The dude hasn't responded to me or sent the shoes or a refund. Looks like my instincts were right. I'm still fight for the money. You 'ol dumb female.

Back
Top Bottom