Buying Air Jordans from Kixclusive.com?

the guy usually doesnt have stuff in stock he takes pre-orders then buys the shoes on ebay and has them shipped to him then ships it out! he bought a countdownpackage from me off ebay!

Sorry to hear dat man, I wntd to cop from dem 2. Definitely will not cop now!!! Call your credit card co. and dispute da charges, u'll get ur $ back in afew days...

I bought the Jordan I red premiere Sz 12 on August 24th and I still havent received 'em. They are also taking long to send me my check it's been 2months now waiting and waiting. I think they might be under new management or something whatever it is. They are making me not wanna buy or sell from themagain. What kind of company does an awful job on both sides of the field?.

whoa, really hope you'll hear from them. I've also came across few NTers complaining about them.
I emailed Kixclusive.com twice on stock availability for the infrared 6 (way before I joined this forum).
The first time they took a while to reply, and the second my mail ended up in their trash mail (I think).
I still have thoughts of ordering from them but seems like I cam just drop them off my list.

I sold my sz 11 blk/infrared VI's they were DS too. They were sold on the last week of June I believe and still no check I m like damn. If u r going tosell I htink flightclub is the way to go.

i bought a pair of white/grey/uni-blue retro 13's from them like a 1-2 years ago. i had no problems at all. maybe it's because the flu games are anearly release. i have e-mailed them questions recently and not gotten any response for weeks. it's a crap shoot man

Back
Top Bottom