Buying flowers for woman

Never understood flowers.

I'd rather get my girl something she can use...

$50 for perfume, dress, help in bill, get her nails done, or anything of that nature. >>>> $50 on some damb flowers.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by lana85

Roses for sure. Doesn't really matter which color imo.

Roses are my favs!
Oh?...

tumblr_lnaxgiDJB01qaggjuo1_500.gif
roll.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

just grab something from the grocery store honestly...
indeed.
although. I would say.. buy two from the groceries..and combine them into one.. the grocery store ones are lacking

If you have a Wegmans around you their flower selection is nice and they last a long time. Suprised simp hasn't been thrown around in here , but I'm thankful for it.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

love between humans is dead...love yourself

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this guy is comedy

anyway OP leave all that beta $*$! to the simps....flowers are a no go..DONT DO IT

Originally Posted by ricky409

Never understood flowers.

I'd rather get my girl something she can use...

$50 for perfume, dress, help in bill, get her nails done, or anything of that nature. >>>> $50 on some damb flowers.

I see the correlation with this post....and your two other threads about the club and flakey chicks. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bbycks

being a girl myself, I know that we tend to look deeper into things. so for example colors and the type of flower will always make us wonder what you think of us. So color is very important, you dont want a color that expresses something you are not feeling because then she will look at it that way. Although men can be a bit above the surface, women are much more deep and look into things, in my opinion way too much. I know i do it a lot.. i would give the smallest things all the meaning in the world. 

0ec36cc867de87bffff5860e415fdc571e464f6a_r.jpg
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Wats good ma?

just grab something from the grocery store honestly...

But you gotta be about that life.

Not "every" Wednesday per se, but no less than twice a month the Mrs. gets flowers.

She loves them.

They die.

But I pay anywhere from the even $5 from the corner dude to about $15 at the store, but it's easy and it get me the brownie points that I occasionally need.

Get her an orchid, broseph.

Joints last a LONG time and they aren't as cliched as getting roses or a bouquet.

Back
Top Bottom