Buying Major Releases online on Release Night

mobbyluii

Banned
I dont know if there is a thread for this already, but I just wanted some input on this...
I have never copped shoes online on release night, I've always been able to walk into the mall and there would still be my size.. But thanks to the concords, kids are camping out for literrally EVERY RELEASE this year and Ive had to camp out as well just to get my pair.. I tried to get the Playoff 12's online at release so I wouldnt have to camp out and they sold out on me.. So pretty much what im asking is any advice from any veteran online buyers who know how to cop with the quickness..

What are the best sites? and best methods to assure a pair in the shopping cart.. this whole "camping out" for every release is !@**%!%@ so id appreciate the input.. Thanks

-mobbyluii 

I dont know if there is a thread for this already, but I just wanted some input on this...
I have never copped shoes online on release night, I've always been able to walk into the mall and there would still be my size.. But thanks to the concords, kids are camping out for literrally EVERY RELEASE this year and Ive had to camp out as well just to get my pair.. I tried to get the Playoff 12's online at release so I wouldnt have to camp out and they sold out on me.. So pretty much what im asking is any advice from any veteran online buyers who know how to cop with the quickness..

What are the best sites? and best methods to assure a pair in the shopping cart.. this whole "camping out" for every release is !@**%!%@ so id appreciate the input.. Thanks

-mobbyluii 

Originally Posted by ideezy1023

Too many people online at once so its really luck and like my man said having faith lol
lets hope God wants me to cop a new pair of shoes that night lol

Originally Posted by ideezy1023

Too many people online at once so its really luck and like my man said having faith lol
lets hope God wants me to cop a new pair of shoes that night lol

Honestly, why the hatred towards people asking legitimate questions about copping online? It's a completely reasonable question, no?

Honestly, why the hatred towards people asking legitimate questions about copping online? It's a completely reasonable question, no?

Having ridulously fast internet probably helps, but aside from that I don't think there is a definite method. Pray before you log on is all I can tell you...

Having ridulously fast internet probably helps, but aside from that I don't think there is a definite method. Pray before you log on is all I can tell you...

I dont think its a certain strategy or anything. Pre register with the site (your info, CC#, etc). Close all windows just the ones for the site. Use a good computer with a fast browser (safari, FF, ECT.) Stay calm and try not to make mistakes or double/triple clicking). Pray to GOD, JESUS, Allah, muhammad or whatever you believe in. Goodluck!

I dont think its a certain strategy or anything. Pre register with the site (your info, CC#, etc). Close all windows just the ones for the site. Use a good computer with a fast browser (safari, FF, ECT.) Stay calm and try not to make mistakes or double/triple clicking). Pray to GOD, JESUS, Allah, muhammad or whatever you believe in. Goodluck!

so if you get a pair in your shopping cart do you secure that pair? or do you have to go thru the whole checkout process? i've never been able to cop online but im the type that clicks numerous times because i get impatient. also, when i tried to buy the playoffs online i managed to get a pair in my cart and clicked on the checkout but i received a message that said something along the lines of "your wait to check out is 6+ hours. please remain on this page until ____ time". and i wouldn't press anything on this screen but after about 15 min of waiting the page would refresh and crash. can ppl who actually scored a pair of playoffs online walk me through their process?

Back
Top Bottom