Buying Major Releases online on Release Night

Glad to say that since the Concords relesae I'm 5 for 5 on NDC on release dates.

Chi 10s
WC 4s (luckily got my pair after that ridiculous site reboot)
Big Bangs
Kobe 7 Cloaks
Playoff 12s

Originally Posted by verizonflow

Glad to say that since the Concords relesae I'm 5 for 5 on NDC on release dates.

Chi 10s
WC 4s (luckily got my pair after that ridiculous site reboot)
Big Bangs
Kobe 7 Cloaks
Playoff 12s
forreal? how do you do it?

^where ever your trying to order from for instance if your trying to get em from eastbay call em and try to order by phone but at the same time try and order them on the site

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

^where ever your trying to order from for instance if your trying to get em from eastbay call em and try to order by phone but at the same time try and order them on the site
damn thats hella true.. alrite god stuff guys. How hard do you think it will be to get the lebrons tomorrow?

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by penalize

all luck..

And sheer determination with a chance of getting trampled on.. Why not?   -Hypebeast
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

im 0 for 1000 online smh
1. pre-register on the site
2. keep refreshing the site and/or page
3. find twitter link to shoe
4. dont be greedy just add 1 shoe
5. wait for page to load always dont double click period.
6. share how you did it with me
o co-sign this^ exactly what i do 

Problem is.... by the time you see a twitter link, half the stock is already gone..  I have been pretty successful online and never used the twitter system...  All about doing your homework first.

Last shoe I struck out online for was the DB3.

It's all Luck!. I added the Cavs IV in the cart 1 minute before the time started and it completely said Sold Out!.

I got really lucky with the Playoff 12's through Footlocker.com. Site crashed, but kept refreshing until my cart was added and soon I was in the waiting room for 1hr and 40 min. I was then lucky to get 2 pairs.

MODS CAN YOU PLEASE MOVE THIS THREAD TO THE GENERAL LOUNGE SO WE CAN TALK ABOUT ALL MAJOR RELEASES AND NOT JUST JORDANS. THANKS

i grew out the sneaker game yrs ago...

i still buy 3 - 4 pairs a yr but the days of walking in the store at noon to cop a pair are looong gone....

quality has diminished and the sneaks aint even as dope as they once were..

LeBrons line is garbage juice but beasts were lined up on 42nd and 34th looking mad suspect ... all those dudes waiting online looked like certified dweebs...
online purchases are too unreliable.... 

i've never in my life gotten an order processed online! lol EVER!!! been about 8 years now i've tried to order every hot release on eastbay, but never got through!

damn...

is it to the point to where copping at retail with minimum effort is gone?

seems like that $40 increase isnt so bad...

cant wait for this shoe bubble to burst...

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

All you need is luck and patience, especially when NDC crashes 3 times like it did with the Cement 4s.
i had such luck that day copped them in 12 mins lol....my easiest cop ever

fire red 4s smh finishline charged my card but sold out...wtf kinda ****t is that

Back
Top Bottom