BUYING MY FIRST HD TV.... Point me in the right direction please!

What's good NT fam!? I need some help... I'm buying my first HD TV and I want to go BIG...

But obviously I don't want to compromise quality for a cheap screen... I'm a total noob when it come to buying TVs, especially HD

stuff so if you could point me in the right direction toward the best quality BIG screens, i'd greatly appreciate it. 
happy.gif

I've got 2500 to spend (but i don't necessarily want to pay that much) and want something over 60

This is what i'm currently eyeing...

Amazon product ASIN B004ZL2OOU

I haven't seen a whole lot of TVs over 60 inches, but I would try and stick with either Sony or Samsung.

Panasonic for Plasma

I got a 50" Panasonic and I'm more than satisfied. Finnal play Modern Warfare 2 in a minute, in fact...

If you going that big I hope your gonna have a lot of space between your couch and TV cause if not you wont be able to enjoy all the picture clarity
Samsung>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

DO NOT buy a DLP.

I have various Samsung LEDs at out house (46, 55, 65). Picture is unreal sometimes.

I have a 46" Samsung and I would never buy another brand.

As far as "bang for your buck" Samsung.

Sony if you want to splurge

I wouldn't categorize Samsung as a "bang for buck" brand; that I'll give to Vizio. Agreed on Sony if you want to splurge, but they do make a nice !+% TV as well. In my opinion, with the exception of the top of the line model Samsungs, Sony's are a better looking TV. You have a budget that will fit a pretty broad spectrum,but I think since you're entitled to so many choices that I'd stick with a Sony or Samsung LED as well...or Sharp.

I suggest you go to the stores and see for yourself which model is better for you

Me, I prefer to go with SONY over Samsung. But you can't go wrong with either.

But like I said before, wait around Black Friday for good deals

Cant go wrong with Sony or Samsung. get top of the line 3d, led. im loking for one myself... just need to figure out if it will lag when i play mw3

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

I wouldn't categorize Samsung as a "bang for buck" brand; that I'll give to Vizio. Agreed on Sony if you want to splurge, but they do make a nice !+% TV as well. In my opinion, with the exception of the top of the line model Samsungs, Sony's are a better looking TV. You have a budget that will fit a pretty broad spectrum,but I think since you're entitled to so many choices that I'd stick with a Sony or Samsung LED as well...or Sharp.

I was more so speaking on Samsung vs Sony.

the specs of my Samsung would probably cost $300-$400 dollars more for the same thing on Sony's line.

Back
Top Bottom