BWGH x PUMA Fall/WInter 2014

Just got these beauties in. Love them! Only thing is I noticed pretty significant spots missing suede near the toe box. Anyone else get this on their pairs? Wondering if its just Puma's poor quality control....

missed out on these. looking for a size 10 for a decent price. really mad i didnt grab these when they came out.

been looking for a size 11 for like 2 months..a few sellers i have seen having them, don't even respond to my messages..very annoying 

^^ i've been low-key doing the same, can't believe i passed on these during initial release

Last edited:
I am still looking for these in a size 7
tired.gif

If you're talking about BWGH's site, those were pre-orders and I believe they only had them available for a specific amount of time.
i even tried when i first got the email and same deal.. should there at least be a regular release in july as it says on the site?

i even tried when i first got the email and same deal.. should there at least be a regular release in july as it says on the site?
Hm, not sure then. When I got the email about the dark denim pack last week I was able to add both pairs of the pack to my cart. There should be a normal release later on, I'm waiting for a local (hopefully there is one).

Hm, not sure then. When I got the email about the dark denim pack last week I was able to add both pairs of the pack to my cart. There should be a normal release later on, I'm waiting for a local (hopefully there is one).
guess i was too late, hope you and me both can catch them down the road. 

Originally Posted by stayblunted  
These 850's are straight fire. Looks better than the other red 698 imo. (hopefully I got the name of the models right).

Any release date on these yet?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom