BWGH x PUMA Fall/WInter 2014

great post imukat

I got shipping info from rise

Also some more shops to look out for is Neo39 & Feature. Both will likely release them for phone orders via IG

Last edited:
They sold out of 10's in store. These are surprisingly more difficult to get than I expected without paying more from overseas.

They sold out of 10's in store. These are surprisingly more difficult to get than I expected without paying more from overseas.
At epitome? Still got extra butter in a little but i doubt burn rubber will have any left overs

I think I was successful @ extra butter. Dont wanna speak too soon. You literally never know with releases like this. :frown: 

@rune04  naw copped phone order from epitome! Pretty excited about these! Have nothing like this in my collection and its my first pair of pumas!

These look super nice. Wasn't ready and missed all the spots so far. Epitome still had sizes but no 10-10.5s.

Thank you Burn Rubber and END. 
smokin.gif

Left over sizes after in store is being released at Bows and Arrows at 1PM PST and Feature LV instagram at 11AM PST. Burn Rubber pretty much sold out now. No update for Nice Kicks.

Last edited:
Yeah, that was my problem. I was refreshing the new arrivals. I had to search Puma and they're the last shoe.

looks like a TON of people are going to be hitting bows and arrows as its the last chance. Good luck to all. Still salty at End for ******g up my order. 

Saw on a Belgium boutique website to size down... Makes me nervous after getting my true size...

Back
Top Bottom