BWGH x PUMA Fall/WInter 2014

You got it. We only get hit with customs only if the import exceeds SGD$400, so it's USD$125 flat. Pretty much what it retailed for here in SG but i missed out during the local release.
i'm scratching my head here. where do u see that it's free international shipping? i'm seeing 30USD. did it change overnight?

would love it if it was always free international shipping.

i'm scratching my head here. where do u see that it's free international shipping? i'm seeing 30USD. did it change overnight?

would love it if it was always free international shipping.
Really should've mentioned, but the deal expired about a day ago. There was about 6 hours left for that promotion when i posted about it.

Really should've mentioned, but the deal expired about a day ago. There was about 6 hours left for that promotion when i posted about it.
oh ok. i'll have to keep my eyes peeled just in case they do it again.

I can't tell, they call them Bluefields and show pictures of Bluefield R698's, but call them the hybrid XS-698's.

BWGH 2015

puma-bwgh-2015-preview-2.jpg

puma-bwgh-2015-preview-8.jpg

puma-bwgh-2015-preview-5.jpg

puma-bwgh-2015-preview-1.jpg

puma-bwgh-2015-preview-3.jpg

puma-bwgh-2015-preview-6.jpg

puma-bwgh-2015-preview-7.jpg

puma-bwgh-2015-preview-10.jpg

puma-bwgh-2015-preview-4.jpg

puma-bwgh-2015-preview-9.jpg

http://sneakernews.com/2014/11/12/bwgh-puma-collaborations-coming-2015/

The 2015s look really nice in those pictures. I'm still a bit hesitant about them though because of all the mess with this year's drop. So I'll probably skip BWGHs online release and rather take a close look at them instore before I buy a pair.

I read on Hypebeast comments that 2014 F/W will be the last season for BWGH.

It kinda makes sense tho. Can't believe they still haven't released their 2014 F/W collection yet.

I'm guessing BWGH x Puma will end in 2015 S/S.

Didn't know that.

I really liked some of their designs but their CS and the manufactoring wasn't always in line with the premium brand the aspired to be, so I kind of get why people weren't that crazy about them.

BWGH have uploaded a lookbook for their SS2015 BWGH x Puma collection on their FB, including these pictures:

They look great in the pictures but after the QC issues with the last collection I won't buy any pair without having them in hand first.

Some of the clothes look really good as well.

Back
Top Bottom