BWGH x PUMA Fall/WInter 2014

I need that size 8. You think all stores got their pairs out to the crowds now?

feebay it is?! =/

Also had my order cancelled from cncpts. SNS cancelled my order a few days before that as well.

Went from locking down 2 pairs, to having nothing lol :smh:

Dang, these things are hard to come by.  Anyone know if there is any possibility of other drops/restocks?  I am going to go the resller route pretty quick, before I miss out completely.  It's a shoe I really want. Love the design aspect to it (Mark Rothko).  Super clean, classic.   One of my top five releases of 2013.  I was hoping to have two pairs, one to wear and one to keep.  It's now looking like I'll be lucky to get one.

/\ same here i love this shoe. I lucked out and managed to get 2 pair.
I hate you...... you lucky ******* ...
happy.gif

This is one of the nicest sneakers Ive seen from any brand all year. Congrats to everyone who got a pair.

Anybody had the navy start to peel from the outsole from wear?

Sounds odd but the paint is starting to chip away on the soles of mine and I'm wondering how long before it's all gone and all that's left is the clear base.

That aside, these are definitely one of the my favorites from this year and just overall. Such a nice use of blues and materials. Nothing fancy, but still impressive.

huh.. weird.  I just checked mine. The navy section on the heel shows there is a tiny tiny bit that has flaked off. 

Was offered a pair of mortars for my blue fields I just can't do it. These shoes were executed so well, definite proof that less is more :smokin

Mortars > Bluefields IMO... own and love both tho...

The mortars were on my list of cops too but his aren't DS and I haven't been able to find another pair of Bluefields in my size while I've found mortars in my size for a decent price. @Bad Lieutenant just don't post any pics of your mortars lol your pics always sell me on shoes I didn't even plan to cop

Back
Top Bottom