.C breezy VS frank ocean VOl...def aint over rihanna

Apparently, Chris tried to reconcile but Frank started acting like a diva. Then one of Ocean's entourage tried to step in and started a brawl.

this is the most splendiferous!!

man I've wanted to straight deck chris brown for the longest time. He just got one of those faces that needs to be dragged on asphalt.

I don't even care about any of his situations but their's just some people in this world where you just wish you could mess them up for no reason. I got karma with that ************.

Came in here just to say that the thread title made me chuckle

My money is on Breezy, i've seen the pics of RiRi's face..

Last edited:
Chris approached Frank on some cool stuff, Frank started acting like a female dog (some **** about a parking space), one of his ppl's pushed Chris...Chris and his crew collectively beat them up and left. Frank got on Twitter and said he got "jumped" :rolleyes

Chris approached Frank on some cool stuff, Frank started acting like a female dog (some **** about a parking space), one of his ppl's pushed Chris...Chris and his crew collectively beat them up and left. Frank got on Twitter and said he got "jumped" :rolleyes

witnesses are saying Ocean laughed at Browns handshake gesture and chris threw the 1st punch

Back
Top Bottom