"C&C" Retro 7s To Release In 2015 (06/20/15 $250)

Got Cigars on Ftl. Time to head to Nike Chicago, hopefully the line isn't like last year. Judging by out of state wins it shouldn't.

Got through on footlocker by the grace of god on the cigars. The hard part on ftl and fta is not carting, but making it to checkout without getting jacked.

.48 cents in tax?
mine was 16.25 and 8 bucks shipping. total came out to 274 something. prices for jays these days 
mean.gif

man you guys must have really fast internet lol. never copped anything from footlocker on release days. i dont know how you guys do it

That's what these are looking at? No way! I figured resale would be $350-$400

larger sizes are like 400$ smaller are always higher espcially with that no china release vacum

After today with the instant sell out, I can see $450-500 easy. Larger sizes at times actually can go for higher prices because they are more scarced. Just depends. Still trying fr champs to complete the set

I'm more interested in whether a Cigar VI for Cigar VII trade could be done on these. I got the Champagne VI but missed out on the Cigars and would really like to complete that set

Last edited:
lucky to grab one of each pair size 8.5 from Footlocker. first time i tried anything other than NDC or FNL and looks like I got lucky....

Back
Top Bottom