Cabin Fever 2 - Wiz Khalifa OUT NOW

Seen Wiz perform like 4 times and the OG concerts were a lot better than his new concerts, I'm not a fan of bands playing with rap in most situation anywat though.
OG Wiz > Any other wiz
In EVERY aspect. There's no denying that.

thats every artist bro

OG Hov > New Hov

OG Ye > New Ye

OG Em > New Em

you not saying nothing new

if you want old Wiz............do like Jay say "buy the old album" and dont even bother to download the new stuff

Last edited:
I thought this tape was alright at best. Most people wanted Lex Luger/Cabin Fever 1, I wanted Taylor Allderdice, and after listening, I feel like for the most part, nobody was really satisfied.

Every track with Juicy J on it is dope, except for "STU" which barely has Juicy J on the hook >: "Ridin Round" is probably the best track on here, Crazy Mike always comes through :pimp:
Gotta say the 1st track on here is complete ***, ol Motto/Rack City sounding garbage. "Deep Sleep" and "Thuggin" are worth keeping. I think everybody was either looking for those hard Lex Luger beats, or those spaced-out Cardo/Sledgren beats, and there's none of one, and very little of the other. "Ridin Around" is probably the closest to either that doesn't sound like an imitation of those producers.

Last edited:
damn went into it with really high expectations, i LOVE cabin fever 1....this was ight....but damn need some lex luger and more hard spittin by wiz

All the tracks produced by The Invasion are :smokin Good to see Wiz going straight to the Bay Area for that type of sound instead of going to some copy cat producer like DJ Mustard (Rack City, I'm Different). This tape is slappin', I don't know what yall trippin about. Who cares if Lex Luger isn't on the tape? Why is everyone complaining about it? All the beats on the tape sound like a variation of his anyway at the end of the day. Rap fans just hate change, I don't get it :lol:

Listened to this once all the way through and got trhough half the second time and its not that bad. Big Sean needs to Sue Problem and like 2 other people on this tape for identity theft though.

The first one didn't have a DJ and had over a million downloads so why is a DJ necessary for this? :x

The first one didn't have a DJ and had over a million downloads so why is a DJ necessary for this? :x

:lol: Especially DJ Holiday :x

Gonna give this joint another spin today. Bout that reminds me of B.A.R. wiz on weekend :smokin

Gave it a full listen... Its ok, but I don't see myself playing it all that much (Like the first one which I stil play).

smokin drinkin bumps in the beats and he murders Im Feeling !

" My clique is heavy my weed is smelly Big crib dont need a telly, i ride with them real goons with machine guns dont need a kelly"

Last edited:
All the tracks produced by The Invasion are
smokin.gif
Good to see Wiz going straight to the Bay Area for that type of sound instead of going to some copy cat producer like DJ Mustard (Rack City, I'm Different).
who are the invasion?....cause im sure mustard started that whole wave

Back
Top Bottom