Cactus Jack 4s

I need help here with some extra verification. I bought these from a buddy and I believe they are fake. Before him and I get into it I wanna make sure. So any feedback would be highly appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

• 20191030_183924.jpg
    20191030_183924.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 20191030_183944.jpg
    20191030_183944.jpg
    293.1 KB · Views: 44
  • 20191030_183957.jpg
    20191030_183957.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 40
I need help here with some extra verification. I bought these from a buddy and I believe they are fake. Before him and I get into it I wanna make sure. So any feedback would be highly appreciated. Thanks
Box label looks weird and the colorway should read :

University blue/Black

I’d need to see more pictures to be sure but I think these may be fake.

I think it’s safe to assume these are fake, box tag is way off. Like the other person said, the color scheme is printed wrong, and Jordan.com is more bold on legit pairs. For me, when the box (and/or box tag) is off I automatically assume the shoes are fake. Also the cactus jack hang tag (on authentic pairs) is more squared, yours is more rectangular. Sorry to say but the person who sold you these is not your buddy. These are definitely fake

Looked at my box and yes, definitely way off.

Can you take a pic of the back? Gonna agree and say fake, but more pics can 100% confirm

I think it’s safe to assume these are fake, box tag is way off. Like the other person said, the color scheme is printed wrong, and Jordan.com is more bold on legit pairs. For me, when the box (and/or box tag) is off I automatically assume the shoes are fake. Also the cactus jack hang tag (on authentic pairs) is more squared, yours is more rectangular. Sorry to say but the person who sold you these is not your buddy. These are definitely fake

Thank you so much for replying. Yeah I'm not happy cuz I've been dying to get these. Luckily he is refunding me back my money. Good looking out fellas!

Back
Top Bottom