CALI STYLE: How would u describe the difference in Bay Area style vs LA/socal style??

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Don't worry I got enough ammo for all of y'all
ru6z9y.jpg

post a tagged pic with your username in it  or your still softer then baby poo
roll.gif
Son googled for ammo images. Stockton is the toilet of Cali btw . Same thing with hick town aka Sactown and the trash they call Oakland
Excuse me sir where you from?

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by franchise3

I live in Daly City. Have family in So. Cal

So. Cal is like hipster central, however, So. Cal girls > Bay Area girls, easy.
Didn't know you're from DC...Always thought it was Houston since you're a Rockets fan
laugh.gif

More DC NTers than I thought.

smokin.gif
Westlake

pimp.gif
 Westlake elementary. Moved to Vallejo in 1st grade tho.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

im from socal and never been to nor cal. i dont like what ive seen as far as the people ive met. they just seem extra to me. maybe im just biased.

Extra?
laugh.gif

I prefer NorCal but I've lived here all my life, just seems way more laid-back than SoCal.
And our tree>>>>

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Originally Posted by RocSole

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

hella hella hella hella hella hella hella hella hella hella hella hella hella hella hella hella hella hella hella hella hella hella hella hella
YEE
pimp.gif

World_Series_Giants_R_Star3_s640x518.jpg

grin.gif

+

= the best in CA baseball...
knucklehead...

-J-

Originally Posted by TmAk15

I was born n raised in the city of LA and I haven't noticed the bragging about the city aside from sports. In regards to the whole regional argument between north and south I didn't even know it existed until I went to college in Santa Barbara with a pretty even mix of people from both sides. Cats from both the IE and Tahoe/Sac were the main ones startn beef, I guess it's because of the isolation and that bro-rage, with their "Norcal" and "Socal" decals on their trucks. From the many friends I've made from up North the styles seem very reflective upon what type of city they're from. People from LA and SF are the most eclectic with their taste, the SFV/IE bro style reflects that of Tahoe/Sac with the extreme sports gear, Palo Alto/Berklee being the northface snob counterpart to the RVCA snob of the OC. I agree with the laid-back sentiment about those in Vallejo/Oakland/San Jose, because I hang these peeps and it's like looking at a mirror image of myself in 2006 with the baggy clothes & the tall tee's, while those out here in Inglewood/East LA/Long beach have moved onto bright colors and tighter pants. In in the end it's all love because while although I prefer the sight of the ladies here down south I've dated more chicks from up north because of their laid-back personalities.
You can't use your circle as a basis for comparing entire regions.

Berkeley is as far removed figuratively as you could possibly get from the OC.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wildout4

Originally Posted by calikev34

the post fist bump that follows a handshake :smh
SoCal FTL

laugh.gif
only the esse's shake hands like that
Nah I went to school in socal, white boys be on it tough too.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by Babe Ruthless

Berkley/PA = OC ? 
laugh.gif
lock it up.
reading is fundamental...dude didn't say berkeley was the OC..keyword counterpart
It doesn't matter, it's still the worst possible comparison. I really don't think it can be defended.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by Babe Ruthless

Berkley/PA = OC ? 
laugh.gif
lock it up.
reading is fundamental...dude didn't say berkeley was the OC..keyword counterpart
It doesn't matter, it's still the worst possible comparison. I really don't think it can be defended.
Yeah haha that's my bad g I've only been to SF and San Jose, but in general you know what I meant, just mis-represented the city. Would the hills of Marin County be a better fit?

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Guys, let's just all get along.

At the end of the day, whether you're in Norcal or Socal, just be happy you're not in [h3]Fresno[/h3], [h2]Bakersfield[/h2], or [h1]Stockton.[/h1]

Originally Posted by NinerFaithful

Would you guys who lived in both agree that it is a bit more "segregated" in socal? Like the asians hangin with asians and the latinos with latinos etc. At least thats what my friends who go to school down there said
yep. My boys who grew up in the LBC said that you basically dont have a choice but to hang out with your own race

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Would you guys who lived in both agree that it is a bit more "segregated" in socal? Like the asians hangin with asians and the latinos with latinos etc. At least thats what my friends who go to school down there said
yep. My boys who grew up in the LBC said that you basically dont have a choice but to hang out with your own race
Ehh, people who live by these rules are lames, you hang out with who you want, *%#@ what anyone says.

Only been to Norcal a couple of times. But down here in SoCal we got the summer vibe all year long hahaha
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Lakers-Kobe-Bryant-2010-NBA-Champion.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

too bad the Bay area loves the Lakers as much as SoCal does
eyes.gif

the warriors have no fanbase and now the Kings are leaving Sac
laugh.gif
norcal
really? The Warriors have no fanbase? They've sucked for how long, but the stadium is always booming. The Lakers do have a deep fanbase up here, but I don't know how anyone can say the Warriors don't have one, a very loyal one at that.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Ehh, people who live by these rules are lames, you hang out with who you want, *%#@ what anyone says.
True, I never followed these rules. People are people doesn't matter what race they are. Thats just plain stupid to segregate yourself .

if your fellow san diegans hadnt been bamboozled into paying for petco park, no one would even know the padres exist. .
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom