California State Univ of Sacramento Vol. School starts tomorrow.

Anyone else attend CSUS besides me?...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
. Tomorrow is my first day as Freshman...what should i expect?

I do...parking is horrible that is all. Don't park structure 2 if you're driving.

not sure about structure 1..i never parked there, but structure 3 is better than structure 2, the spaces are also much more roomy so you won't have toworry about people hitting your car. I've had my car hit twice in the parking lot while I was in class. What you majoring in?

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Electrical Engineering.
pimp.gif
I wish you the best of luck. You also get the print forfree in riverside hall in one of the engineering labs if your professor gives you the access codes to those rooms. I was a computer engineer major, this wassuppose to be my last year, but I switched to business because I don't think I can finish computer engineering.

Parking was horrible...took me like 30 minutes to find a parking spot. What a long @#$ day, but the chicks on campus were
pimp.gif

I do miss going to school up there, weather was nice and the girls were fine.

Originally Posted by ishmedude

Parking was horrible...took me like 30 minutes to find a parking spot. What a long @#$ day, but the chicks on campus were
pimp.gif
tell me about it. I got there around 7:45 and couldn't find parking for over an hour in structure 2.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

pimp.gif
tell me about it. I got there around 7:45 and couldn't find parking for over an hour in structure 2.
I actually park outside of Structure 2. I find parking a lot quicker and if you think about it, parking on the 2nd floor and up is equivalent toparking outside and walking to your class. So, most of the time I rule out parking out of the structures.

A lot of the girls were looking pretty, but let's be honest...They were trying too hard.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

pimp.gif
I actually park outside of Structure 2. I find parking a lot quicker and if you think about it, parking on the 2nd floor and up is equivalent to parking outside and walking to your class. So, most of the time I rule out parking out of the structures.

A lot of the girls were looking pretty, but let's be honest...They were trying too hard.
just like every other skeez in sacramento
tired.gif
smh.gif

man...it's almost the end of the 3rd week...
it's going pretty fast...btw...im a Mechanical Engineering major....
my 5th year...almost done...

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

pimp.gif
I actually park outside of Structure 2. I find parking a lot quicker and if you think about it, parking on the 2nd floor and up is equivalent to parking outside and walking to your class. So, most of the time I rule out parking out of the structures.

just like every other skeez in sacramento
tired.gif
smh.gif
They do though...lol. But i ain't complaining
laugh.gif

Which one of you is the guy that always chills on the 2nd floor of riverside hall(engineering/comp sci building) with the black macbook? I know you a NT'er.

^ LOL...I see that dude some time...but dont know if he's a NT'er...
Im usually kicking it in santa clara lab 1234 or 1218...

BgL2687 - where you be at?

Originally Posted by PiStOlPEtE404

^ LOL...I see that dude some time...but dont know if he's a NT'er...
Im usually kicking it in santa clara lab 1234 or 1218...

BgL2687 - where you be at?

I'm usually in riverside hall in one of the computer labs. I chill there every semester.

Haha that isn't me. I rarely chill on campus. If I do, I'm at a table in the bookstore or the 3rd floor of the AIRC.

Originally Posted by 916kings

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Any one of you guys wanna buy me liquor? 
nerd.gif
You will be handsomely compensated.
laugh.gif

Ill buy you liquor next semester
happy.gif

laugh.gif
I can get you liquor too, just get me a pint of henny priv
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom