Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (November 4, 2014)

Bye dude. Im done.. Go duck off somewhere. Talking sbout saturday.I will be in orlando then , whatever.peace
this is how full of **** this guy is. He said that today he would be in Orlando and couldn't play but yet, today his posting the below picture.

View media item 1379266
Either he is in Orlando with a rental vehicle claiming to be his own or he's at home and lied about the entire thing. LoL

But that looks like a rental. LoL

Last edited:
Bye dude. Im done.. Go duck off somewhere. Talking sbout saturday.I will be in orlando then , whatever.peace
this is how full of **** this guy is. He said that today he would be in Orlando and couldn't play but yet, today his posting the below picture.

View media item 1379266
Either he is in Orlando with a rental vehicle claiming to be his own or he's at home and lied about the entire thing. LoL

But that looks like a rental. LoL

LOL

i knew guy wasnt being truthful

He wasnt being truthful from the beginning.

between fake shoes, fake diamonds, and lying... I really hope the guy gets the help he needs.

Got to like level 25-26 with a homey the other day on zombies, it gets CRAZY after 20!

finally had some time this weekend and tried it....

first try with my boy round 16

second try 19...

MAN... those EMP zombies do not play. :wow: :wow: :wow:

I must figure out some strategies to survive :rofl:

came in 1st for diamond division over the weekend, pretty sure my clan about to get that red tag 
nthat.gif
hopefully. We put in work we were down by about 30 CP points but since we held 2 nodes at the end and neutralized the tower that the team ahead of us controlled, It bumped us up to first. That clan had to be sick about it 

winded up winning 302-275 

Also i ran some zombies over weekend and man i was never a big fan of it cause i thought it was so damn boring BUT this one is actually pretty fun. @shottadru  when ever you play zombies lmk 

Last edited:
Just got done with zombies on level 31....was about 2.5 hours of gameplay 
mean.gif
 Think we completed the easter egg around Round 18 and had my RW1 upgraded to level 25.  It was pretty fun smacking those blue exo zombies with one shot but I don't see us doing it again since it took so long to get to 31.  I wish there was more of a mission  or at least some more easter eggs! 

Just got done with zombies on level 31....was about 2.5 hours of gameplay 
mean.gif
 Think we completed the easter egg around Round 18 and had my RW1 upgraded to level 25.  It was pretty fun smacking those blue exo zombies with one shot but I don't see us doing it again since it took so long to get to 31.  I wish there was more of a mission  or at least some more easter eggs!
Good stuff.

I need to do the Easter Eggs. Its easier with 2 people compared to 4 lol.

just got my royalty ARs a couple days ago. :pimp:

i only ever really play TDM and the bonus playlists and have the dlc. down to run zombies, exo survival or even some objectives, though. so invite me if you will: Steve Brand0 (xbox one).

also, what is the most effective way to report someone glitching and have them banned? was playing infected on detroit and son was behind a wall just taking us out every time we walked up with no way to kill him. :x :rolleyes

same stuff different maps, really. I like the new maps, though. core and drift are def bottom 2 though. urban when you aren't playing with camping b's, though... :wow: war everywhere. :lol:

Liking the new maps...

Just wondering when they will be incorporated into the HC playlists..

Xbox one LordGotham23. I made it level 34 on zombies and also play multiplayer. I play every Saturday from 5-8 pm EST.

Back
Top Bottom