Call of Duty: Black Ops III (3) Announced April 26th Full reveal

will you be buying BO3 ?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Couldnt play AW for more than a month. Its probably the reason why I wasnt excited for Black Ops 3

Anyone have this on the XBone? 

I'm going to pick it up and would love a crew of people to play on a regular basis. I pretty much don't do ish every night from 7-10 pm EST 
laugh.gif

Serious Inquiries only 
nerd.gif

Will add everybody that's on Xbox One later today after I get off work. Only 2 hours left before I make it home.

Has anybody touched the campaign yet? If so how is it and what's it about?

Downloading now
Only really play zombies
Got the digital deluxe
Add me on xbox 1
Gt: nawghtyhare

Add me: jacincm NT

Send me a message if you're an NTer either via PM or on Xbox chat

Gonna be playing team death match all night. Feel free to join, trying to get a regular group of guys to play

I'll be on shortly.

My charging cable is messed. Slightest movement and my controller shuts off smh

yo **** every other gun is the game

use the gorgon. thats it. use it before it gets patched. this gun is insane.

Holy Toledo, it took this game forever to install on my console. About to hop on now and get a few games in solo before I start adding people. Don't want anybody blaming me for losses lol. Watched DSPGaming do a campaign walkthrough earlier and lets just say I hated it. I think this is the first COD campaign I've truly hated and won't be playing.

Campaign should only be played when your internet doesnt work

Multiplayer ftw

PS4: Vnsddnn Add Me

Bought today! Lets see. Although I think Advanced Warfare graphics are going to be way better.

My man's I play zombies wit just upgraded to PS4, looks like I'm coppin now :lol:. How's the hit detection in multi-player?

Vespr>>>

My squad got handled in our first game battles and they all had weevils and vespers if no sniper

the gorgon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> got a 5 kill in one moment thing almost a double triple kill and i played my best game i went 30-15 in domination ..........best COD since modern warfare 2

Back
Top Bottom