Call of Duty: Black Ops K.D Ratio- Vol.360/PS3

I know most of ya'll dont really care about k.d ratios but I would like to see how everyones doing in the game, Im at 1.40

I know most of ya'll dont really care about k.d ratios but I would like to see how everyones doing in the game, Im at 1.40

Last I checked I was around 1.52 on 360. Not bad considering I was a 1.05 on MW2
sick.gif

Last I checked I was around 1.52 on 360. Not bad considering I was a 1.05 on MW2
sick.gif

I go more for wins.. cant really worry about kill death ratio, when im too busy running and gunning like rambo lol. its a game lets have fun suckerz.. at the end of the match all that matters is the win
wink.gif

I go more for wins.. cant really worry about kill death ratio, when im too busy running and gunning like rambo lol. its a game lets have fun suckerz.. at the end of the match all that matters is the win
wink.gif

lol damn 2.0 k/d, ill be there in like 2 days....but I dont really worry about winning or losing aslong as I do good

lol damn 2.0 k/d, ill be there in like 2 days....but I dont really worry about winning or losing aslong as I do good

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

W/L > K/D.

...and this is coming from someone with over 2.0 K/D.

Yep a lot of dudes have really high K/D ratios but are way under .500 with win/loss ratios.

I'm at 1.15 K/D ratio right now.

W/L > K/D.

...and this is coming from someone with over 2.0 K/D.

Yep a lot of dudes have really high K/D ratios but are way under .500 with win/loss ratios.

I'm at 1.15 K/D ratio right now.

why worry about W/L? unless ya'll going in as teams, most of the time u get teamed up with ppl that arent even playing or are just garbage anyways

why worry about W/L? unless ya'll going in as teams, most of the time u get teamed up with ppl that arent even playing or are just garbage anyways

W/L > K/D.

Not quite.. If you're playing with 3-4 of your friends who are really good, you can still have a high W/L ratio even though you suck.

But I will say that a 1.5 W/L + 1.5 K/D > 1.0 W/L + 2.0 K/D

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

wink.gif

Exactly. 1.55 kdr and a 1.8 wlr
Mostly search and destroy though

W/L > K/D.

Not quite.. If you're playing with 3-4 of your friends who are really good, you can still have a high W/L ratio even though you suck.

But I will say that a 1.5 W/L + 1.5 K/D > 1.0 W/L + 2.0 K/D

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

wink.gif

Exactly. 1.55 kdr and a 1.8 wlr
Mostly search and destroy though

but W/L ratio doesnt determine how good you are so whats the point? u can get carried every game and win still doesnt make u good

but W/L ratio doesnt determine how good you are so whats the point? u can get carried every game and win still doesnt make u good

Originally Posted by Lunchbox

neither does a K.D, people camp trying to improve their KD. Other than the fact that it takes the fun out of the game it's just plain stupid
If I go 20/24 and we get the win and I'm near the top of our team. I consider that as a good game

neither does a K.D, people camp trying to improve their KD. Other than the fact that it takes the fun out of the game it's just plain stupid
If I go 20/24 and we get the win and I'm near the top of our team. I consider that as a good game

Originally Posted by omgitswes

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

pimp.gif

Kill me 100 times if you want.. jus makes that one time that i get revenge that much sweeter lol.. and if the team carries me to a win, even better. Braggin Rights
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom