Call of Duty: Ghost | OT | Xmas Gun Camo LIVE for X360, ONE and PC, PS4/3 on 12/18

Well my girl surprized me with the game and some new playstation Pulse headphones. After a few days playing on it I think Lvl 43 2.09kd im starting to like it more and more. Definitely a more mid/long range type of game. Its tough to get high streaks on the run. I agree the maps feel way over cluttered with spots and i feel like once you respawn esp on smaller maps if you make one wrong turn u can easily be headed down a 0-4 streak at times. Overall its a good game.

My question is, if we transfer our stats to ps4 do we still have to use the same PSN name? or will it transfer to the new

Last edited:
That tracker site is weak IMO. It's too restrictive visually I think since you only get that narrow optic. I don't run optics and if I do it's a standard red dot.

I'm not a fan of the MSBS iron sights so I like to put the tracker sight on and flip it down :pimp:

No..

Thank God

Yeah I think they said no more deathstreaks starting with BO2 which is great.

Seems everyone has found out about Off the Grid perk since I see fewer dots when a Satcom is called in but honestly the way the minimap is made I have a hard time using it anyway

Last edited:
Yeah I think they said no more deathstreaks starting with BO2 which is great.

Seems everyone has found out about Off the Grid perk since I see fewer dots when a Satcom is called in but honestly the way the minimap is made I have a hard time using it anyway

agreed with your second point.

I'd rather use my perk points toward being faster than invisible. more useful in this game IMO.

Copped on release day for PC, and beat it 5 hours later. Haven't been playing too much multiplayer.

Kinda wish I got it on 360 to be honest, o whale

Dudes aint even aiming anymore with the quick snipe, straight click pow. Other than that game is dope, Ak is the truth.

i hate quick scoping, dropshotting and jump shotting. i mean really it pisses me the f off!!

Quick scoping the most tho. like this ish doesnt even make sense in any way at all

After you prestiege, do you get a coin which you can unlock any perk?
you dont have to prestige to get a coin. you get coins/oints throughout the game while playing. You can unlock any perk/gun/item you wish aslong as you got enough points to do so

:lol:

we got trolled so hard by them saying theres no way to quickscope in ghosts

oh well.

It bothers me but i try to work around it.

dropshots and jumping doesnt bother me

Outside of the crazy spawns the only other thing thats bugging me with this game is the way you change sights with RS(thermal, vmr sight).

Why didn't they just use the D-Pad like treyarch, I'm constantly engaging the switch with the right stick.

so apparently Dome and Scrapyard are coming back as a DLC
and weapons DLC might be a possibility

If they gave me a MW2 throwback DLC with Highrise, Skidrow, Rundown, Terminal, i might go to the store right now and buy this game
Im waiting on ded servers to go up before i go rent it and give it a shot and see if i like it or not but i havnt heard much about them
last i check the community manager tina chick said they were rolling out over time whatever that means

so apparently Dome and Scrapyard are coming back as a DLC
and weapons DLC might be a possibility

If they gave me a MW2 throwback DLC with Highrise, Skidrow, Rundown, Terminal, i might go to the store right now and buy this game
Im waiting on ded servers to go up before i go rent it and give it a shot and see if i like it or not but i havnt heard much about them
last i check the community manager tina chick said they were rolling out over time whatever that means

If there is any truth to this then I can't wait! Cause alot of these maps are just way too cluttered and complex for no reason.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Back
Top Bottom