Call of Duty: MW3 -Official Xbox360 Thread-Out Now!- Got 99 Problems but Sales Ain't One..

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

they're gonna be releasing them later this month i think for 15 as usual (im guessing) the 50 is for everything that they release in a 9month period
word is they might release the maps for $20

Anybody trynna play message me and I'll add you tonight we can play whatever!

I'm 8th prestige haven't played in a little while tho
smokin.gif

Who's trynna go in tonight?

GT: xTHHx Bazooka

Originally Posted by spizike231

smokin.gif

add me ill play Spectacular XP i get bored playing alone
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Originally Posted by spizike231

smokin.gif

add me ill play Spectacular XP i get bored playing alone
frown.gif

Will do homie just gotta finish up some homework and I'll be on in a bit.

Havent really played a whole lot up until I found out what this drop zone was all about. Leveled up 50 levels in just a few days lol..im addicted.

If anyones trying to win some games hit me up. Can't stand the people who never go to capture the friggin thing.

GT: JEhlers02

Anyone wanna add me KD: 2.48

GT: DamitzLou87

Can't believe we have to wait this long for maps. There making a killing
30t6p3b.gif

all i play now is drop zone but add me i could use a few NT`s to join up a clan or w/e with
pimp.gif
 gt is bajansteven

And my bad Ima get on soon I said 10 but I forgot the knicks are playing and game is intense so ill be on when it finishes.

Drop Zone is awesome for leveling up guns and getting XP in general if you know all the cap spots. I haven't been playing it recently since I've been doing a lot of partying up, but it's what I try to play when I'm getting close to prestiging and I just want to get it over with already.

i want to be part of this leveling up you speak up add me bastich your the one mod i like lol gt is bajansteven 

Originally Posted by Gunitjordan

i want to be part of this leveling up you speak up add me bastich your the one mod i like lol gt is bajansteven 

Hopefully you're on the West Coast. The lag comp in this game is so bad, playing on hosts on the East Coast is brutal.

GT: chmodplusx

I won't be home for another hour or two, but I'm typically playing with kvn31 and a group of guys around 10pm-1am on weeknights.

Also, I've only been playing Call of Duty (and FPS games in general) for about a year. I'm terrible at the game.

Back
Top Bottom