Calling all NT fathers.. Due Dates, early or late???

expecting a baby girl with a due date of aug. 24th.. 
happy.gif

so i wanna know how many of yours were early/late/on time..???

happy.gif

congrats
im not a father.. or a dude
laugh.gif

but my nephew was due 7/11, was born 7/13.. and i myself was born a week after i was due.
hopefully she'll pop out on the 22nd and be on the leo virgo cusp like i
pimp.gif

congrats
im not a father.. or a dude
laugh.gif

but my nephew was due 7/11, was born 7/13.. and i myself was born a week after i was due.
hopefully she'll pop out on the 22nd and be on the leo virgo cusp like i
pimp.gif

haha.. thanks, i figured there would be a few female NTers to respond but being that 99% are male i addressed it to fathers..

but mothers, aunts, uncles are all welcome..

haha.. thanks, i figured there would be a few female NTers to respond but being that 99% are male i addressed it to fathers..

but mothers, aunts, uncles are all welcome..

My son was 2 1/2 weeks early maybe 3. I was so set on that due date I was shocked as HELL when he came, and sadly as hell I missed the birth
frown.gif

My son was 2 1/2 weeks early maybe 3. I was so set on that due date I was shocked as HELL when he came, and sadly as hell I missed the birth
frown.gif

Congrats welcome to the club...

As far as the early/late convo really cant contribute to it due to the fact that she took a $@%% load of castor oil the day they told her she was going to go atleast a week past her due date (this was 10 days before) and we ended up in the delivery room that night looking into my daughter's face for the first time.
smh.gif

Didn't tell me until she was damn near 9 months old, I could've finished Lost had she not done that $@%%
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Congrats welcome to the club...

As far as the early/late convo really cant contribute to it due to the fact that she took a $@%% load of castor oil the day they told her she was going to go atleast a week past her due date (this was 10 days before) and we ended up in the delivery room that night looking into my daughter's face for the first time.
smh.gif

Didn't tell me until she was damn near 9 months old, I could've finished Lost had she not done that $@%%
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

baby girl was a month early surprisingly one of the healthiest babies there was that day ....

baby boy was like 2 weeks earlier but thats only cause he wanted to come out right away
laugh.gif
the doc wanted to take him out late but my man was like hell naw im ready now !!!!!

baby girl was a month early surprisingly one of the healthiest babies there was that day ....

baby boy was like 2 weeks earlier but thats only cause he wanted to come out right away
laugh.gif
the doc wanted to take him out late but my man was like hell naw im ready now !!!!!

i was kinda hyped because my sons due date was on my birthday

they had to induce my girl 2 weeks after her due date tho

i was kinda hyped because my sons due date was on my birthday

they had to induce my girl 2 weeks after her due date tho

I honestly didn't keep up w/ the due dates.

I think my first was on time. and second was a few days late.

I honestly didn't keep up w/ the due dates.

I think my first was on time. and second was a few days late.

My daughter's due date was June 26 of last year but she was delivered on the 24th because my girl decided to have a C-section.

My daughter's due date was June 26 of last year but she was delivered on the 24th because my girl decided to have a C-section.

Originally Posted by dwnbythebay29

happy.gif

congrats  im right behind u my lil girl is due oct.16th im excited

happy.gif

happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom