Calling all OG 1997 - 2002 ERA Jordan enthusiasts. What shoe is this ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont have a picture but im trying to remember a jordan i saw a long time ago. It was Carolina blue (or baby blue) with a CHROME lip that went all the way around the shoe. The leather was white, and i believe it had Jordan in white going through the carolina blue. It resembled the build of the XV But it had the Chrome ring circling the entire shoe. Very strange shoe.

It's not mine, I grabbed it from google images.

Also the name of those shoes is Jumpman Team Showcase.

The bottom most left one is my favorite team Jordan,that strip of patent leather was really nice looking.. Its a team Jordan they should really think about doing a retro for.. Love that shoe

This was a very strange shoe in this colorway. I mean, look at that velvet jumpsuit material. The black looked aight.

Last edited:
remember the team jordans when they dropped i was working at footaction

they sold slow at first.....some went on clearance...the vindicates sold pretty well the other joints that eddie jones wore sold out quick

ushered in the non mike ...jordan era 

Anyone remember an all grey with a strap?Also had white pods like the 13's,but more of a square shape? I bought em at the navy exchange,probably about 01.Anyone know what I'm talking about.Dunno if it was a team jordan or not

Anyone remember an all grey with a strap?Also had white pods like the 13's,but more of a square shape? I bought em at the navy exchange,probably about 01.Anyone know what I'm talking about.Dunno if it was a team jordan or not
Jumpman Pure?  I had the grey ones, and they were mad comfy

Like I said, the pic ain't mine. I wouldn't mind owning a couple of those though (especially the eddie jones ones). It looks better than the shoe it was the takedown of (the XV) IMO

Like I said, the pic ain't mine. I wouldn't mind owning a couple of those though (especially the eddie jones ones). It looks better than the shoe it was the takedown of (the XV) IMO

I c.
Eddie jones...u mean the jumpman pro quick right?
Vin bakers were the jumpman pro strong.
The very first jordan brand shoe outside the air jordan line was the jumpman pro team which looked like a xii knockoff.

I c.
Eddie jones...u mean the jumpman pro quick right?
Vin bakers were the jumpman pro strong.
The very first jordan brand shoe outside the air jordan line was the jumpman pro team which looked like a xii knockoff.

I meant the swift 6

I still have the grey ones... They fog up just like the xiii's

I also still have the Moss's (super freaks?) that are in the group pic... I cut grass in em tho

I remember my mom buying the black/red/white pair for me in middle school. I had to beg and plead with her at Champs because they were $100 (usually my limit was 60-80 when it came to new sneaks). Then this cw popped up in eastbay clearance a few months later for $29.99. Loved this shoe when I had it though..still have the box

View media item 327028View media item 327029
No more shoes unfortunately..just some of my comics

View media item 327030

Im looking for a shoe from around 2006. Had black patent leather on the toebox. Kinda looked like the 19s SE. I remember it had a lace "opening" between the 2 norma lace holes at the bottom of the tongue area. White leather upper.

Last edited:
I've been wishingggggg so bad that they bring ALOT of these type of jordans back out alot quicker than they have been. got the cover 3 white black purple when they released a few years ago but that's not nearly enough. kinda beat them too. there were tons of good team jays back then now days they are all so terrible its sad. on a side not im trying to remember the name of this jordan i don't have a pic but i had them back in elementary it was mostly black and the special thing about it the upper was covered almost all in a black fishnet type netting. netting covered similar to the look of those nu retro 2s idk how to describe it better but there were little silver jumpmans under the netting. i remember i wanted them to show more eventually so i cut little squares in the netting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom